Game Room, Arcade, Fun House | MassCops

Game Room, Arcade, Fun House

Discussion in 'MassCops News' started by Gil, Sep 18, 2009.

1. Gil

Gil Founder of MassCops Staff Member

Whatever you want to call it has been removed from the site and will NOT be going back online.

2. Simon

Simon Guest

Sorry 7modestanza........ looks like you are going to have to dust off your Boys Life magazines.

3. 7costanza

7costanza Supporting Member

I spent the last 2 yrs trying to get the high score in 9 ball, MC had the best arcade and work couldnt bitch because its LE site. I will never forget where I was when I heard this news.

[​IMG]

4. Simon

Simon Guest

Drama Queen........

5. CJIS

CJIS MassCops Member

Play Games - Free Online Games at AddictingGames!<BUTTON class=w10></BUTTON><BUTTON class=w20></BUTTON> Play over 3000 free online games! Including arcade games, puzzle games, funny games, sports games, shooting games, and more! New free games every day at ...
    <CITE>www.addictinggames.com/ - </CITE>Cached - [ame="http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&rls=com.microsoft:en-us&q=related:www.addictinggames.com/"]Similar[/ame] -<BUTTON class=wci title=Comment></BUTTON><BUTTON class=w4 title=Promote></BUTTON><BUTTON class=w5 title=Remove></BUTTON>

Here you go for those that want games

6. Pats2009

Pats2009 New Member

The only game I liked on there was "Flight of the Hamsters" Got me through some tough nights haha.

7. BRION24

BRION24 Supporting Member

I guess I missed out. I never checked out that part of the site.

8. Nuke_TRT

Nuke_TRT Stirrer of the Pot

That was a big part of keeping me going on many a night stuck in some boring post with nothing better to do. Masscops was one of the only internet sites that would get passed the big brother filters to allow some sort of entertainment.

9. KozmoKramer

KozmoKramer Administrator Staff Member

It was a thing of beauty my friend.

We had the best arcade of any legit site I've ever seen.
    RIP Arcade. Bubbles, Lightning Pool, Scrabble, I salute ya!

10. 5-0

5-0 Guest

Let it be known forever that I was the Yeti Crowd Surfing CHAMPION!!!!!