Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have any war stories from last night ??? we had matrasses and barrel fires students chanting and fighting, naked chicks basically a small landsdown st 2 Pc's all in all a good fun filled night all ended about 4 am bring on the world series !!!!!! :DB:

·
Subscribing Member
1,169 Posts
My daughter goes to Emerson College and one of her classmates was killed last night. An investigation has been initiated. I hope it all works out, but would hate to think that someone, anyone, lost their cool causing such a tragedy.

·
Registered
689 Posts
My daughter was at UMass Amherst last night. I also was working the desk at Westover ARB and listened to the chaos on the scanner. MSP airwing left out of here at around 11:30 and returned around 2AM. My daughter said it was insane. When the crowd starting to leave southwest and move towards the pond, her and her boyfriend decided it was a good time to leave. I heard on the scanner they had people jumping in the pond, and they had their horses out moving people into the dorms. Crazy.! I kinda miss that part of the job. :) Oh well. There a plus to being the "old retiered guy.: :lol:

Posted Fri Oct 22, 03:24:

Probably should spen the dogwatch doing spelling lessons, huh?

·
1,334 Posts
There was some good video of Zoo-Mass on TV. That looked really ugly! What is it going to take for the morons to learn, BEHAVE!!!!. And this is only the pennant... I can't even imagine the World Series celebration (I mean riot) if that happens.

·
BOOM!
1,353 Posts
Anyone have any war stories from last night ??? we had matrasses and barrel fires students chanting and fighting, naked chicks basically a small landsdown st 2 Pc's all in all a good fun filled night all ended about 4 am bring on the world series !!!!!! :DB:
Hey briand911, you should have been a little nicer to that poor gentleman you were nice enough to give a pair of shiny silver bracelets to. You know, the one with no shirt, going nuts, acting like an a$$hole and who took a swipe at you. As you know, according to some in the school's admin.(rhymes with bean), these are good kids that come from a "rough" background and they are trying to change. BS!!!! Once a dirtbag always a dirtbag. When these kids face no consequences for their actions, they just don't give a rat's ass.

·
Subscribing Member
530 Posts
There was a good amount of cheering and crowds at Emerson. Nothing out of hand like the Fenway area

·
Chapter 90 Enforcer
3,299 Posts
When I watched FOX news the night of the Game 7 win, it was insane... thousands of idiots filled Landsdown/Kenmore area in the matter of just a few minutes... It seemed peaceful for the first 15-20 minutes... then someone must drop a "monkey bomb" as the damn punks were climbing the trees (trying to break 'em down), the traffic lights, destroying store signs (sovereign bank for one) and they burned a car because it had New York plates.. :shock:

God bless those Officers who will be working the night the Sox win the Series... I think fenway will become the new "Combat Zone"....

·
Subscribing Member
1,151 Posts
One arrest at Framingham State College
By Norman Miller / News Staff Writer
Friday, October 29, 2004

FRAMINGHAM -- Framingham State College students celebrating the Boston Red Sox first World Series win in 86 years early yesterday were not quite as well-behaved as last week with the Sox victory over the Yankees.

One student was arrested and another was taken into protective custody by FSC Campus Police after about 500 students celebrated the win.

The one person arrested was a commuter student. He was arrested at 12:05 a.m. and charged with disorderly conduct, Lt. Alfano said.

"What he did was, he ran into a stop sign face first," said Alfano. "He went down, and got back up, and he ran face first into the stop sign again. At that point the officers decided to intervene, and he was arrested."

At 12:40 p.m., a 20-year-old Peterborough, N.H., woman was taken into protective custody.

Other than that, Alfano said students threw toilet paper around the campus, and no one else was arrested.

·
Chapter 90 Enforcer
3,299 Posts
"What he did was, he ran into a stop sign face first," said Alfano. "He went down, and got back up, and he ran face first into the stop sign again. At that point the officers decided to intervene, and he was arrested."
:L: :L: :L: :L: That's too funny...

FPD Lt. Alfano is a cool dude...

·
Registered
393 Posts
fscpd907 @ Fri 29 Oct said:
One arrest at Framingham State College

I guess he didn't know what the word STOP means! :L:

·
Subscribing Member
228 Posts
Of course it's no surprise to us that all these innocent parties are coming out, you know the one that did not do anything, I was just standing there and the cops came over and bashed me all over.

It's amazing in the LE history, it seems we never shot the right person, (he was a good kid, always smiling, helped his grandmother) we never chased the right person, (he/she panic and was afraid) never used force against the right person (I didn't do anything, they just beat me up for nothing).

It seems we can't do anything right, what luck, out of 6000 people, the police make 40 wrong arrest of innocent folks doing nothing wrong. :D :D :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.