Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wandering around this big place called the internet, and happened to stumble upon this beast...........................

Just a few questions for some of the good ol'boys.......

Is the driver a LEO or a civilian employee ?
How often is it used ?
When was It purchased/est. cost?
Where is it housed ?(Not asking for exacts, just what station)
Could it be used by other agencies/mutual aid if needed ?

I dont want any questions answered if the poster thinks this possibly be turned in to one of those "You paid too much for this, They paid too much for that duplication of services bull" posts.

And By the way........................DAMN IT LOOKS COOL---Compliments on the paint job.......

·
Registered
372 Posts
DAMN! I thought I'd seen all their big toys, but not that one. That is one bad ass truck. I would assume they keep it at Framingham HQ with most of the big stuff, but I have no idea.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Can nanyone spare some tissue? God I would love to check this thing out. All they have in Western Mass is a streamline trailer.

I have seen the State Fire Marshalls Incident Command Vehilce and the SETB (911) vehicle but this is just too damn nice. =P~

·
Chapter 90 Enforcer
3,299 Posts
I saw this thing somewhat up close during DNC... although I obviously couldn't get in it, it was sharp. When it's set up theres tons of lights on it and flag poles are raised on top of the trailer. It REALLY looks like a "Command Post". Yeah, you can often see it parked in Framingham HQ. Although, does anyone know if there are any blue lights on the rig? :lol:

·
Thread Killa
6,056 Posts
That flagpole has all kinds of super secret omni directional mike and small cameras in it...

I saw this thing somewhat up close during DNC... although I obviously couldn't get in it, it was sharp. When it's set up theres tons of lights on it and flag poles are raised on top of the trailer. It REALLY looks like a "Command Post". Yeah, you can often see it parked in Framingham HQ. Although, does anyone know if there are any blue lights on the rig? :lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.