Founder of MassCops
From the training forum...
This reminds me, right now APD is conducting our annual fundraiser and some of the folks that we have been calling stated that they have already made donations. After a little research it turns out a group out of NJ that call themselves "Massachusetts Police Reserve Foundation" or words to that effect are also calling seeking donations. They are listed with the AG's office just wondering if anyone else has heard of this group, who are they and who the hell do they represent?tomahawk said:FYI, this training agency has a very shady fundraising reputation. They have been contacting residents in my town with letters asking for payment on their pledge (which the residents say they never made).
They do raise funds for police training, however only 20% of the total $$ raised goes to the department -- the remaining 80% they keep for "expenses".
Just a heads up; I have no information about the actual quality of their classes. They were known as the "New England Police Officers Association (NEPOSA)" until a few days ago.