Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Thread Killa
6,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any of you MSP from Lee or Cheshire barracks or any local department folks want some corn, let me know. I have about 2 acres of corn left (organic Silver Queen). Need to get it out before the frost coming up...although frost doesn't seem to really bother corn much.
(figure local to me is Exit 1 and 2 on MA pike)

Drop me a PM for directions.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Any of you MSP from Lee or Cheshire barracks or any local department folks want some corn, let me know. I have about 2 acres of corn left (organic Silver Queen). Need to get it out before the frost coming up...although frost doesn't seem to really bother corn much.

Do you deliver? If so, will you also cook it for me and lightly season it with salt and some butter. Thank you.

·
Thread Killa
6,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You pick, you cook, you eat.

Do you deliver? If so, will you also cook it for me and lightly season it with salt and some butter. Thank you.

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
I hope it's not from the corn field that the subject vehicle drove through after striking the ped on Rt 41! 8)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.