Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
689 Posts
Stay away from Franklin County unless you go to Montague, Greenfield, or Orange. These are civil service towns with civil service protection. the small towns in FC you will be an at will employee and subject to removal at the selectmens discretion. I know from experience. Stay clear. The only small town with a union there is sunderland, and they're not hiring right now.

·
Registered
689 Posts
Hey Brother;

Been a while since I've been on the site. Back on active duty. I didn't know Shutesbury was Teamsters. Best thing Sunderland ever did in my opinion. Yeah Kelson's getting a raw deal. It's typical Franklin Co/small town BS. I don't miss it. You obviously know who I am. So, you know about Erving, and getting screwed in Whately becaue I disagreed with Swifty! Anyway, this Dept of Defense job is the greatest. Great $$, bennies, and no small town politics. Oh well. Good luck in Leverett and Shutebury. Be interesting to see about the merger too. Oh yeah, as for the comment of not being able to investigate crimes. OIC Swift used to do the same thing to us. It's someting in the water out there. :wink: :lol: Good luck Bro.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.