Franklin boy on painting nails: ‘It just looks pretty’ | MassCops

Franklin boy on painting nails: ‘It just looks pretty’

Discussion in 'Idiot News Articles' started by kwflatbed, Oct 27, 2018.

1. kwflatbed

kwflatbed MassCops Angel Staff Member

2. Kilvinsky

Kilvinsky I think, therefore I'll never be promoted.

At first, I thought, well, when putting together a project, it would be nice if the nails looked pretty. A shed, a spare room, a sauna...

then I realized what this was all about.

Vote YES on question 3.

Take THAT you right wing Fascists!

3. HistoryHound

HistoryHound Supporting Member

Dad's a freakin' attention whoring drama queen. My first reaction when I read the story was that it's bullshit that he wants people to believe that his kid was tormented for an entire day and not a single adult stepped in to stop it. No way. I can see a couple comments getting by the teacher and any aides or para professionals in the class, but not an entire day's worth or teasing. Not to mention, any normal parent would reach out to the teacher and, if necessary, the principal because they're the people who can take steps to stop the teasing. Nope. Not this guy. He decides it's far better to blog, tweet and go to the media.

By the way, this is the same guy that got his panties in a twist a couple years ago because an apple orchard had a sign that read children and dads need to be accompanied by an adult.

Sooty likes this.
  4. Drebbin

Drebbin MassCops Member

I believe the correct term is MALE polish not MAIL polish

Kilvinsky likes this.
  5. Kilvinsky

I sense bias and homophobic rhetoric.

I'm just getting ahead of the extremist lefties who will undoubtedly call you out on your logic.

and with that said....It's question 3. Huh. Who assigned the questions their place and was it a homophobe who put this as question 3? We all know that horrible "Queer as a $3 bill?" Is this a shot at the question and do I sense HATE?

Seriously, I wish we could all just live and exist in total harmony. I don't care what or who you are as long as you're a good person who does the right things by your neighbors and society as a whole. You are a Gay, Lesbian, Bi, Transsexial, Whatever. Ok, good for you. You love chickens? Good for you. You are A-sexual but somehow enjoy putting raspberry jello your head? WHATEVER. So long as you don't violate the rights of others, WHO CARES?

And THAT is my fear. You grab some guy in a woman's room who just HAPPENS to ACCIDENTALLY glance into a stall to see a young woman using said stall, for a few minutes but who CLAIMS to identify as a woman...

I'm nervous about the potential ramifications. And just how much would it cost to have THIRD bathrooms installed everywhere and who would be allowed to use them? Please watch....

Last edited: Oct 30, 2018
  6. soxrock75

soxrock75 BOOM!

TB wrote about this last week. Pretty spot on.

7. HistoryHound

HistoryHound Supporting Member

Now now, you know I hate everyone equally. :)

Kilvinsky and kdk240 like this.
  8. CCCSD

CCCSD MassCops Member

This crap is why we will never again be a Super Power.

9. Kilvinsky

I'm closely watching Luxembourg. They've been AWEFULLY QUIET lately. What's up THEIR sleeve?

CCCSD likes this.
  10. CCCSD

CCCSD MassCops Member

They are waiting to take us over. They have a mandate and the requisite troops.

Kilvinsky likes this.