Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
The CONUS worst Court System Award goes to, once again, Massachusetts where even murderers get set free in under a decade.

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
Sorry today but she does have a mental illness. That is a fact. Booze fuels it quite a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
"Tinkerbell"
698 Posts
...as soon as the newspaper came and the headlines were read I knew immediately who was being referred to...was that you dealing with her 263 on Wednesday morning?

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
...as soon as the newspaper came and the headlines were read I knew immediately who was being referred to...was that you dealing with her 263 on Wednesday morning?
No not me. I have been mostly off the whole beginning of November. I am lucky to not have to deal with her too much because she mainly keeps on the south side of town and I am mostly north. The night I had to go to her home 4 times in a row was kind of a mess because of all the other stuff going on and I finally got tired of her and dragged her in on a PC (considering how much I hate PCing). Night Sgt. released her only 4 hours later just to have her re-arrested right before the end of their shift. WINNING!!!

G

·
Why the hell does Framingham get all these people? And what the hell is up with the address of 10 Richardson Circle? Isn't that where there was a shooting not long ago? Is it a half-way house or something? Sounds like a total dump.

Speaking of dump, I can't believe this chick was caught out in traffic without any pants on in early November. Cripes.

What a dump that town is. I feel so bad for the taxpayers of that town and for the children trying to grow up there. But I especially feel bad for the police who have to interact with the scum of the earth criminals who permeate every square inch of that toilet town.

P.S. Whatever happened to that other piece of crap who stole "the wrong car" from the Chicken Bone? Do you guys remember that prize winner?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts