Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 64 Posts
G

·
It's just ironic that the guns are the bad thing and not the criminals that use them for evil purposes. It is totally stupid to have an unarmed police force. If FSCPD backs up the local PD, they should be armed. I don't think about my gun much, but if it comes down to it, at least I have a better chance than without it. Also, it shows the public that you are prepared to deal with the worst.

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,750 Posts
DC813 @ 24 Nov 2004 23:38 said:
Hey Sarge 31... shall I assume your a municipal cop bigmouth? You seem to have an awful lot to say about things that you have no clue about. My suggestion to you with your attitudes towards college police is try and cross them as a private citizen and see where your ass is sitting.......

I read your posts and they are almost all geared towards shitting on campus departments in various threads, is that your entire reason for being on this site or is it that you are so insecure that you need to sit back and try and belittle officers that do the same job as you without a gun in some instances (not that it's right or that it's safe), instead of showing support for the fact that they don't have the support they need from their employers, communities and the state and stil try and do what's right and be there for their community members.

I know plenty of municipal cops and state troopers that extend that courtesy and stil are able to be secure in their own skin.
Well....................................
I think (yikes) he's actually a DOD cop at Devens. In any event, he's ultimately just another shitbird in a uniform!
:lol:

·
Subscribing Member
1,322 Posts
I think you're getting your "Sarges" confused.

sarge439 is the DOD cop (retired town cop too?)

sarge31 is the one who seems to get a rise out of antagonizing campus cops.

·
8,750 Posts
Irishpride @ 28 Nov 2004 13:47 said:
I think you're getting your "Sarges" confused.

sarge439 is the DOD cop (retired town cop too?)

sarge31 is the one who seems to get a rise out of antagonizing campus cops.
Thanks Jared!
My apologies to Sarge439. Sarge31 is still in need of changing his skivies!

:wink:

·
8,750 Posts
Framingham State has two (2) of the best Sergeants I know. GO MCLEA!!!!!!!
Sarge31 wants to be in AFSCME
:roll:

·
Premium Member
6,401 Posts
Since they both are basically the same question, topics "Framingham State College" and "FRAMINGHAM STATE COLLEGE" have been merged.....

·
8,750 Posts
It's far too late..............................

Bob and Bryan already told me EVERYTHING about you. I'd love to meet Dave though, maybe he could take me to lunch? We could celebrate Eric being gone
:lol:

·
Registered
166 Posts
Yeah well let me be the first to tell you that EVERYTHING that comes out of Bob and Bryan's mouths are lies hahah....unless of course the EVERYTHING was good. lol

·
8,750 Posts
Well.................

They either respect you a lot, or, they would rather tear off their own heads than face you in combat.

G

·
Hey Sarg31, i'll had my 2 cents if you can handle it. I work at Emerson College we have had our fair share of criticism of late but let me add that our department is located in the Theater District (Boston). I take it as a great deal of disrespect that you look at all Officers whos department they work for wether it be Private, State or University who dont or wont allow them to carry a fire arm as a securty officer. I guess youre the man. Let me tell you one thing Ive been here 5 yrs and affected arrests during that time which have turned up on two occasions two guns. One being a loaded 9mm with a full back up cartridge and the other a loaded 45cal. Which the man in possession of the latter was the man who shot a pregant woman killing her unborn child on the orange line. You might remember? Now during the struggle with the latter in the alright parking lott on Lagrange St by the Glass Sipper (Nice Area!!!) It would have been nice to have a fire arm to possibly keep the situation from turning into a life & death struggle. Fortunate for myself my partner was there to back me up along with two Boston Police Officers, who by helping each other we gained control of the suspect. So let me just finish by saying I take great pride everyday puting on this uniform, which actually comes with a bage on it that says POLICE not SECURITY. & to my brothers & sisters out there who are not armed out there. Keep fighting the good fight. Our day will come when we will all have the proper equipment to do the best job we can day in & day out.

·
BOOM!
1,353 Posts
Hey Sarg31, i'll had my 2 cents if you can handle it. I work at Emerson College we have had our fair share of criticism of late but let me add that our department is located in the Theater District (Boston). I take it as a great deal of disrespect that you look at all Officers whos department they work for wether it be Private, State or University who dont or wont allow them to carry a fire arm as a securty officer. I guess youre the man. Let me tell you one thing Ive been here 5 yrs and affected arrests during that time which have turned up on two occasions two guns. One being a loaded 9mm with a full back up cartridge and the other a loaded 45cal. Which the man in possession of the latter was the man who shot a pregant woman killing her unborn child on the orange line. You might remember? Now during the struggle with the latter in the alright parking lott on Lagrange St by the Glass Sipper (Nice Area!!!) It would have been nice to have a fire arm to possibly keep the situation from turning into a life & death struggle. Fortunate for myself my partner was there to back me up along with two Boston Police Officers, who by helping each other we gained control of the suspect. So let me just finish by saying I take great pride everyday puting on this uniform, which actually comes with a bage on it that says POLICE not SECURITY. & to my brothers & sisters out there who are not armed out there. Keep fighting the good fight. Our day will come when we will all have the proper equipment to do the best job we can day in & day out.
Well said ECPD....keep up the good work!!!!!

·
Still [] Square
195 Posts
I heard the 3-11 shift is full of square officers! It's just a rumor though... :heart:

41 - 60 of 64 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.