Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Actually there is a PO position opening which will probably be in the Metro West Daily News over this weekend --so says the Chief. Off the top of my head it makes a little over $14/ hour to start.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Come to Brandeis. We are hiring one I believe and you'll start off at $21/hr to be "Security Guard" as the big "sarge" puts it. (What cracks me up is that the SSPO is harder than 80% of the municipal academies out there.)

G

·
Framingham State College is hiring..... Do you have any info about them? Pay, staff, director, good place to work?? :roll:

·
Registered
22 Posts
How's the shoulder doing?? you all fixed up and back to 100%??

Posted Wed October 20, 2004 4:33 pm:

by the way when you gonna' call and do drinks????

·
Registered
89 Posts
Hey Sarge 31... shall I assume your a municipal cop bigmouth? You seem to have an awful lot to say about things that you have no clue about. My suggestion to you with your attitudes towards college police is try and cross them as a private citizen and see where your ass is sitting.......

I read your posts and they are almost all geared towards shitting on campus departments in various threads, is that your entire reason for being on this site or is it that you are so insecure that you need to sit back and try and belittle officers that do the same job as you without a gun in some instances (not that it's right or that it's safe), instead of showing support for the fact that they don't have the support they need from their employers, communities and the state and stil try and do what's right and be there for their community members.

I know plenty of municipal cops and state troopers that extend that courtesy and stil are able to be secure in their own skin.

Posted Thu Nov 25, 2004 12:40 am:

Disregard the last, wrong thread, I re-posted it in the other one.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Hey Sarge 31... shall I assume your a municipal cop bigmouth? You seem to have an awful lot to say about things that you have no clue about. My suggestion to you with your attitudes towards college police is try and cross them as a private citizen and see where your ass is sitting.......

I read your posts and they are almost all geared towards shitting on campus departments in various threads, is that your entire reason for being on this site or is it that you are so insecure that you need to sit back and try and belittle officers that do the same job as you without a gun in some instances (not that it's right or that it's safe), instead of showing support for the fact that they don't have the support they need from their employers, communities and the state and stil try and do what's right and be there for their community members.

I know plenty of municipal cops and state troopers that extend that courtesy and stil are able to be secure in their own skin.

21 - 40 of 64 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.