Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Yeah, THAT GUY!
2,728 Posts
And light in the world just went a bit dimmer. Though your suffering is over, our grief remains. RIP Val. There will never be another like you brother. I'm sure your little girl gave you the biggest hug and thanked you for all you did for her in her short time on this Earth. Salute!

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
Here we find ourselves again, another brother gone too soon. Val, I would like to take this time to publicly thank you for all of your guidance, support, and friendship over the years.

A few years back, your family was faced with an unspeakable tragedy, and here we are today, your family facing yet another one. You were always someone I could message, ask questions of, and seek guidance from. From the bottom of my heart, thank you very much for being a mentor to not only myself but to many others.

Tonight I’ll raise a glass for you and leave a shot behind. Say hi to Harry for us, until we meet again- Till Valhalla Brother.

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,755 Posts
Oh no...........
I first had professional contact with V back in 04. He left me impressed then, and ever since. We lost a good brother.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Crushing news. I was thinking about Val about a month ago. I Came across a old email that we had gone over, regrettably I didn't reach out like I should have..that's on me... He was always a professional and always just a straight-up guy. He and his family were through so much but yet so strong. Rip 263. I will pray for you tonight.

·
G-Rap made me do it!
2,741 Posts
263 was such a huge part of this community. He always had something funny or insightful to say.

What a devastating loss. My prayers go out to his family and friends. RIP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
6,631 Posts
We are diminished.....
Val was the first MC'er I met in person, and it was an honor to be able to have been able to reach out to him for advice and guidance. He loved his profession, and was a consummate professional.

·
I think, therefore I'll never be promoted.
18,508 Posts
A quick visit to pay my respects to a wise and entertaining man. We’ve all missed his insights and humor these past few months. Now, we lost a good friend, many of us never had the pleasure of actually meeting.

Rest In Peace, Brother. God Bless you and those who feel the pain the most.

·
Administrator
531 Posts
Memorial Services for Officer Krishtal:

Wednesday January 8, 2020
12:30pm Stanetsky Memorial Chapel
1668 Beacon Street Brookline Ma

Any Law Enforcement officers in the Metro West area that would like to be included in the buses leaving from Framingham, contact: Lt. Grigas [[email protected]] or
Lt. Riley [[email protected]] for details.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts