Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FOX 25 IS SHOWING A STORY ON THE SALEM POLICE DEPARTMENT. 3 OFFICERS WERE CAUGHT BY A PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR SPENDING 5 PLUS HOURS AT A TIME AT THEIR HOMES OVERNIGHT. A LOCAL BUSINESS HAD BEEN GETTING VANDALIZED ETC AND THE OWNER WONDERED WHY THEY COULD NEVER FIND OFFICERS AT NIGHT TO PROTECT THEIR STORE.

WHAT EVER THEY HAD TO DO, THERE IS NO NEED FOR FOX 25 TO SHOW THE OFFICERS HOMES ON TV. RIGHT OR WRONG THEY SHOULD LEAVE SOME THINGS FROM PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Just a quick f.y.i.
This was in Salem, New Hampshire, not Salem, Mass. Salem, NH has alot of issues and
the PD should be the least of their worries.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Danman, you student ...you.

You knew where the shift key was but did not use it at the beginning of your sentence.

Oh....the period key is the one next to the question mark.

·
Founder of MassCops
6,401 Posts
Bravo2060 said:
Danman, you student ...you.

You knew where the shift key was but did not use it at the beginning of your sentence.

Oh....the period key is the one next to the question mark.
Next on the to-do..... grama check.

·
Subscribing Member
397 Posts
"The investigation was initiated by Players Sports Bar owner Robert Auer, who complained to the department that his employees and patrons were being harassed by the officers. "

Harassed: arresting for drug and alcahol violations?
Harassed: not over looking criminal activities?

Where these cars "take home cars"?

Maybe these house were "substations"?

As long as they are at their houses they won't be "harassing " me when I leave the Moonlight reader, which I stopped by after drinking at the 99's . But I only drank that much beer cuz the crack I bought at the sport bar was not sitting well with me. Then again I wouldn't need the crack If I was trying to forget the "employee" in the parking lot charging me $20 for a "home run". :roll:

But either way, guilty by the media to proven aquited by a court of law :twisted:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well, inocent until proven guilty right.... What ever the deal is the public loves this stuff. Just gives them more of a reason to lay-off a cop and put on another assistant principal or fill some other political position. What ever the situation, no matter how big the P.D. is there is always dead weight. Everyone one can think of some body they work with that does this, and or something equally retarded and it's just a bad P.R. situation waiting to be uncovered.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.