Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
MassCops Angel
121,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

LANCASTER-
Police arrested four Lancaster men about 1 this morning for allegedly using a handgun-looking BB gun to damage windows of several businesses in the Central Street area.

Russell Wise, 21, 71 Whitcomb Drive; Daniel Baer, 22, 98 Whitcomb Drive; Anthony Ohare, 21, 26 Lee St.; and Matthew Curll, 22, of 76 Otis St. were charged with vandalism. Police said more charges are possible.

Police Sgt. Emmanuel Tocci said somebody in the area heard shooting about 1 a.m., and called police. The witness described the black Jeep Laredo in which the four men were later found, according to the sergeant.

"The 11 to 7 (shift) did a great job," Sgt. Tocci said. He said the overnight shift was especially busy, and Police Officers Dave Wilson, Thomas Wade, John Fraher and George Beauvais deserve praise.

"The BB gun looked like a handgun," Sgt. Tocci said.

Mr. Wise, Mr. Baer, Mr. Ohare and Mr. Curll posted bail a short time ago, and are scheduled to be in Leominster District Court this morning.

Sgt. Tocci said police will be investigating further to see if there are damages to any other area businesses.

http://www.telegram.com/article/20080822/FRONTPAGENEWS/233

·
Subscribing Member
4,324 Posts
For a second i thought is was Lancaster,MA. I didn 't remember any of this last night on my detail on Rte2.

·
Zombie Hunter
4,815 Posts
What little sh*ts...you think at 22 someone would be slightly more mature than a 13-year old.

For a second i thought is was Lancaster,MA. I didn 't remember any of this last night on my detail on Rte2.
Uhmmmmm...it was Lancaster, MA.

·
Administrator
8,417 Posts
What little sh*ts...you think at 22 someone would be slightly more mature than a 13-year old.
No kidding huh KJ!
I was thinking this was going to be a story about some 15 and 16 yo punks, not 21yo mental defectives.

It's all up to the judge or magistrate. A slap on the wrist and whats the damn point. Put these assholes in the HOC for 90 days and make em pay restitution to those they violated. At the very least it will send a message.

·
Subscribing Member
4,324 Posts

Uhmmmmm...it was Lancaster, MA.
:mrgreen: If it was than they must have hired a bunch of new guys ,sergeants too and added a Central Street since last week. :mrgreen:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts