Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Thread Killa
6,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A controversial Web site that has called wounded soldiers "leeches" and celebrates when U.S. servicemen are killed in action, is claiming its Web master was beaten to death yesterday.

The site, www.forsakethetroops.info, posted information Tuesday morning that Michael Crook was physically attacked by two men and later died in a hospital from his injuries. The statement speculated that the attackers are "thought to be members of the military, in response to their opinions about this Web site."

Crook is the registered owner of the Web site, though the Web site has never revealed his name or location. The domain registry puts Crook's address as Syracuse, N.Y., and a phone number on the site is a Syracuse area code and exchange.

The site also says the two attackers were "taken into police custody."

Officials with the Onondaga County Sheriff's Office in Syracuse told Army Times Tuesday that they are currently holding 4 suspects in conjunction with the case.

A message left at the phone number listed on the Web site was not immediately returned.

The Web site has repeatedly posted disparaging comments about the military. Crook, the alleged blogger of the site, has said his main intent is to inform Americans that soldiers are paid too much for what they do.

Recently the site posted this: "Don't military pukes learn anything? Nine more Marines bite the big one in combat. Stupid is as stupid does!"

On May 15, the Web site had a tally of American troops killed in Iraq. It read: "Number of US soldiers killed in the Iraq War, of their own doing, because they CHOSE to be leeches: 1,583. These scumbags asked for it, and got it. Simper Cry."

Numerous threats and derogatory remarks have been made toward Crook on several online military message boards over the past few weeks. Some boards have listed Crook's alleged home address complete with a map and satellite image of his neighborhood. Crook's Web site often bragged that he received thousands of hate e-mails daily.

In a purported April 28 interview that is posted on the blog "The Dread Pundit Bluto," Crook addresses perceived dangers of managing such a site.

"I put my name out there, and people in the Syracuse area know who I am," he is quoted as saying. "People recognize me now, and I would not put my safety at risk over something I truly don't believe in. I wholeheartedly believe in my site and will defend it to the death, however that death may come."

As of noon Tuesday, the site was online, but the statement on its front page says it will go offline permanently at about 5 p.m. Tuesday.

In addition to the anti-military site, Crook is the registered owner of the domain for www.forsakethepolice.info.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Re: Forsakethetroops.com founder/webmaster Michael Crook fou

Ok, now this may come as a shock...That all happened awhile ago. He was on Fox News last month I believe getting the shit verbally kicked out of him...there is a thread around here somewhere with the link...

·
Administrator
8,417 Posts
Gil";p="69578 said:
Check out the video of this asshole getting torn apart by the FOX media...
Alan Combs. Even Alan Combs, the wholly owned subsidiary of the Liberal Left Wing was bullshit at this puke...
I have to give him credit for standing up for the troops.

You try and get a picture in your mind of what an unknown person looks and acts like right?
This is just about EXACTLY what I would have imagined this spineless punk would look like.

Tell me you wouldn't have liked to smash that mealy mouthed little coward in the face...

·
Registered
17,747 Posts

Gil";p="69578 said:
Check out the video of this asshole getting torn apart by the FOX media, Dip shit reminds me of Edward Scissors Hands

http://www.forsakethetroops.info/crook.wmv

Hats off to FOX for telling it like it is!
Ah Edward Scissor Hands that was his name. When I saw that clip a few weeks ago I knew he reminded me of someone but I could not remeber the name and it was driving me nuts. Thanks Gil. I think he also looks like "Balky" from Perfect Strangers.

On a wonderful note check this out http://www.michaelcrooktalks.com/ The $h!tbag quites! :woot:

Maybe FOX's little bashing pissed off enough people to the point where he got overwhelmed from the outraged public.

·
Founder of MassCops
6,401 Posts
don't know and don't care :)

·
Founder of MassCops
6,401 Posts
wimp ended his auctions and canceled my bid!

·
Registered
29 Posts

Is this S**Thead actually dead or is this another one of his publicity stunts?

G

·

:twisted: :twisted:

I just sent that sh**bag a e-mail on Ebay I hope he responds!!!!

What goes around comes around, he will learn this some day!!!

I support everyone in the DOD community, I hope this guy understands that there are more of us than him and that he will never be able to sleep with his eyes closed again!!!!!!!

·
Masscops Therapist
7,306 Posts

:BM: This guy is a real POS. I am a veteran, and a former firefighter. I would love to meet this guy in a dark alley and give him my :2c:

·
Subscribing Member
1,316 Posts
Gil";p="69578 said:
Check out the video of this asshole getting torn apart by the FOX media, Dip shit reminds me of Edward Scissors Hands

http://www.forsakethetroops.info/crook.wmv

Hats off to FOX for telling it like it is!
YES!!! thats who it is!!! it was bugging the shit outta me, i couldn't place who that waste of oxygen reminded me of!

you should read some of his blogs, the things he said about the girl who disappeared in aruba, be is a prick!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.