Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
Today I saw a plate I never saw before, It was an Mass 3 digit plate except on the bottom where it normaly says "Spirit of America" this one read "Foriegn Organization".

I'm curious has anyone else ever seen this before? Is this something new the RMV is doing? kind of like a state issued Diplomatic plate, maybe????

G

·
Discussion Starter #2
Goddamn Hunter,

Leave it to you to see the damndest things out there. That plate could be Al Queida or PLO operatives trying to be covert. I know this state is in dire need for revenue but making plates for foreign terrorist organizations is a bit much in my opinion.
:L:

I do like your avatar with the Indian & his little brother next to him. Kind of makes me choke up when I think back on our history on how we treated our red skinned pals.

G

·
Discussion Starter #3
Hey I just call it like I see it, although I didnt check to see if Osama was driving, I probably should have I could use the 25 million dollar reward.

Ya like that avatar huh, LOL god forbid if I violate the state seal law someone might rat me out and I might have to pay a fifty dollar fine, I wouldnt want to break the bank the bank for 50 bucks.

But on a more serious note, I've never seen that plate before, at 1st look I thought it was a 3digit passenger reserve plate. Sorry but I'm a plate guy I cherish my 4 digit plate so when I see others I notice it, is that being a geek? maybe.

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,658 Posts
Hunter................

Wait till you see my Prostate Survivor Plate. :shock:
Seriously, Stop looking at licence plates, you're going to get in an accident you old nut!
:wink:

G

·
Discussion Starter #5
mpd61 said:
Hunter................

Wait till you see my Prostate Survivor Plate. :shock:
Seriously, Stop looking at licence plates, you're going to get in an accident you old nut!
:wink:
LOL, I know I know it sound ludacris but seriously I'm only telling you what I see. Honestly I'm curious about the plate, I know it sounds retarded but on a more serious note its just a question.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.