·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sneak Peak: SI Swimsuit Model Search
New Series On NBC In January

POSTED: 2:27 pm EST December 21, 2004
UPDATED: 2:40 pm EST December 21, 2004

Who will be the next Sports Illustrated swimsuit supermodel? You be the judge on a new NBC series.

Slideshow: Images Of First Four Contestants (36 Pictures)

There will be 12 contestants in the six-episode NBC series, which begins January 5th on Wednesdays at 8 p.m. ET/7 p.m. CT.

The 12 finalists will live in Los Angeles where they will compete for the chance to appear in the best-selling issue of any magazine in the world and win a million-dollar modeling contract from NEXT Model Management.

At the end, America will vote to pick the winner.

Today, we have a special preview of the first four contestants: Marcela, Shantel, Shannon and Jenna.

Each contestant will need to tough it out and endure the criticism of an expert panel of judges.

But the prize is a chance of a lifetime.

So tune in on January 5th at 8 p.m. ET/7 p.m. CT., to see what America will be talking about tomorrow: "The Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Model Search."

Have fun watching!! :^o

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,658 Posts
They better be BONELESS (like Me)
:shock:

·
Chapter 90 Enforcer
3,299 Posts
Any chic that helps keep guys "informed" of such television events is definitely 'da bomb'... you rule!

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,658 Posts
Officer Dunngeon";p="49945 said:
Spineless??? :lol:
Ohhhh You are in sooooooooo much trouble Dunngie!
:evil:

·
Chapter 90 Enforcer
3,299 Posts
FSCPD902, Santa was pretty good to me, thanks. Your quote always grabs my attention, "You took me out to wine, dine, 69 me but didn't hear a damn word I said" ... very nice :lol:

Dunny, you'd love a good spa... err, nevermind..LOL

I Hope everyone has a Fun & Safe New Year!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.