Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2004 Harley Davidson Ultra Classic Peace Officer.
Two-tone blue paint
Factory alarm
Cruise control
AM-FM 4 speaker stereo
Integrated CB
Voice activated intercom
1 ear and mouth piece for helmet

This bike has only 1, 062 miles and was purchased new by me in May 2004. There is no loan on it and the title is in my possession. It is bone stock, just like it was delivered. Too many H-D's in the garage, so I have to throw this one back. It is listed on EBay, item # 2489509969. Price is $20,000 firm. This bike is still new and barely broken in. These bikes generally run between 21K and 22K, depending on the dealer. if you have any questions, you can e-mail or call my cell at 413-478-7939. Work safe all.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for posting the picture Harley. My bike is exactly like the one above except for the lower front fairings. Mine is an '04 and has both colors on the lower farings that are sort of in line with the light blue on the side covers and saddle bags. It also has a slightly different tank decal. The above picture is actually an '05.

Jay Clement

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks. It has a new item number on ebay, because some sh-thead hit the buy it now and ended the auction too early. Just type in 2004 ultra classic from the Harley Davidson page and it will take you right to the auction.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts