Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Zombie Hunter
4,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale to class A LTC holders only, Glock 21 pistol in .45 ACP with 5 high cap (13 round) magazines. Great weapon, less than 1000 rounds put through it, asking price of $650.00. PM me if interested, serious inquiries only please.

·
Zombie Hunter
4,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The seller has lowered the price to $550.00, anyone interested in a Glock hi-cap should really take a look at this piece; you cannot get Glocks in MA anymore! You would be paying $750.00-$900.00 for a comparable pistol in a gun store!

·
Zombie Hunter
4,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The seller has reduced the price to $500.00. Anyone interested in a Glock .45 that holds 13+1 would crazy not to jump on this!!

·
Subscribing Member
885 Posts
Killjoy";p="52382 said:
The seller has reduced the price to $500.00. Anyone interested in a Glock .45 that holds 13+1 would crazy not to jump on this!!
You can blame the commonwelth on this no-sale.
If they had their $**T together, like most other states, and turn around LTC's in a week, not what feels like 3 years, it probably would have been sold... to me!
Im expecting another month before I get it ... maybe the deal will still be around!

*walks away mumbling how much this state seems to suck right now*

·
Thread Killa
6,056 Posts
EMT if you want it, I'll act as dealer for transfer. Just buy it, have it sent to my place and you can 4473/FA-10 it when you get your card.

Curious EMT";p="52385 said:
Killjoy";p="52382 said:
You can blame the commonwelth on this no-sale.
If they had their $**T together, like most other states, and turn around LTC's in a week, not what feels like 3 years, it probably would have been sold... to me!
Im expecting another month before I get it ... maybe the deal will still be around!

*walks away mumbling how much this state seems to suck right now*

·
Registered
42 Posts
I would be interested in purchasing the Glock, I have my class A LTC and would like to take a look at it if you told me when and where.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts