Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Zombie Hunter
4,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale to MA Police Officer's only; a Beretta Tomcat in .32ACP. This is a 6+1 double/single action pistol. Hardly been fired, in NRA excellent condition, comes with an Uncle Mike's inside-the-pants holster. A great backup/off duty pistol. Asking $250.00 or best offer. PM if interested.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Pancakeman, Choose Tomcat on the left of this website to see pics and specs of the various models.

http://www.berettausa.com/product/product_pistols_main.htm

Killjoy, nothing prevents you from selling this gun to any MA Resident interested with a MA LTC-B or -A. The laws about testing handguns and selling only those on the "List" is a restriction ONLY on FFLs, not on mere citizens. Your choice, I have no dog in this fight. They are good guns, but I don't have an interest in this model.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I should know better. I have the Bocat version .25 caliber. I like both weapons for summer time it fits in your pocket comfortably

·
Zombie Hunter
4,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry, everyone, for the slow response, I have been out of town. My co-worker who offered the pistol for sale has sold it to another member of our department...thanks for the interest and PM's.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts