Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Subscribing Member
944 Posts
Curious EMT @ Wed 01 Dec said:
Another suggestion for the Christmas list!
I cant wait that long!!!! Heck, I needed it 5 years ago
They used to have something like this like 5 years ago at Spencer Gifts. It also had a spot on it where you could write in your phone number so if you saw a girl that you wanted to give your # to you'd be all set :p and it had a handle.

Scott :pc:

·
Administrator
8,417 Posts
I can see the headlines now:
"Man killed by driver he flashed obscene placard at..."

"A Massachusetts man allegedly kills another Massachusetts man who presumably flashed a placard reading "Thanks for Cutting Me Off Asshole".
Apparently the asshole, uh, driver followed the instigator to his place of employment and proceeded to stuff the seemingly harmless joke book up the victims anal cavity.
The victim died of severe rectal trauma..."
:L:

·
Subscribing Member
944 Posts
KozmoKramer @ Thu 02 Dec said:
I can see the headlines now:
"Man killed by driver he flashed obscene placard at..."

"A Massachusetts man allegedly kills another Massachusetts man who presumably flashed a placard reading "Thanks for Cutting Me Off Asshole".
Apparently the asshole, uh, driver followed the instigator to his place of employment and proceeded to stuff the seemingly harmless joke book up the victims anal cavity.
The victim died of severe rectal trauma..."
:L:
That reminds me of an episode of South Park where cartman thinks if you shove food up your butt you crapp out your mouth and he ends up doing it. That was a funny episode :p

Scott

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Koz, scenario II: The guy who displayed the sign is followed to his destination by the "offended operator" who confronts and threatens the sign-guy. The sign-guy, in fear for his life, produces his lawful firearm and puts one right between offender's "horns". No trials, no reports to file! :D

·
Administrator
8,417 Posts
Koz, scenario II: The guy who displayed the sign is followed to his destination by the "offended operator" who confronts and threatens the sign-guy. The sign-guy, in fear for his life, produces his lawful firearm and puts one right between offender's "horns". No trials, no reports to file! :D
Yeah DCS, but remember we're talking about the Peoples Republic of Massachusetts here... "Lawful" firearm only applies to the "Peoples Commissariat" ... :wink:
I didn't think Joe Q. Proletariat could get a lawfully owned gun here... :p
Come to NH and we have another story...

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
So true...I hope to make NH my "retirement home"...but you-all still voted for Kerry! Pretty scarey!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.