Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Blue light it to Medford ASAP!! The first Krispy Kreme to dare crossing the state line is opening this morning. I am sure that all of the REAL COPS out there will be lining up at the door!

-Mike :twisted: :L:

·
Out of the Loop
2,512 Posts
No need for a review here, you know I salivate before I even hear the second syllable of the word "Krispy."

I thought about camping out in front before the grand opening, but I had a panic attack at the thought of a mad stampede trampling me in my sleeping bag. Then I hyperventilated at the thought of my thighs getting any bigger.

But screw it, the thought of absorbing that soft, sweet, doughy morsel of heaven prevails over all other hinderances, and leaner thighs just cannot compete. :inlove:

·
Registered
252 Posts
Thanks tomahawk the boys and I are gonna fire up the roof and wail on down there for some good eats and then after we stuff our face :uc: its off to my favorite spot under the tree for a little patrol of the back of my eyelids :sl: making sure I put on the left alley light. Thanks Again

Jay and DCPD 11-7 snooze squad

·
Registered
36 Posts
I work the south side of the city I can make a run to MEDFA by 5:15 am and supply you suburban cops with about ten dozens.................Only for last half working cops............let me know...........Guess what station I work at??????????

·
Registered
334 Posts
I just had my first - WELL worth the trip and the 15 minute line.
The assembly process had me a little concerned about what is going on in my arteries right now. That will be a special/rare treat, I think - I gotta stay "lean and fit" for my RTT in 10 years! :D :D

G

·
Hey I only live right down the parkway from the new KK and I drive by there on a daily basis, and I admit I went in there around 12:00am on wed and there was still a line to get in. I think I only did just to see what all the hype is. I love good food just as much as the next guy but there only DONUTS. What gives?

I didnt think it was all that, I dont know maybe it's me but and I hate to rain on your parades but, they just seem like smaller more sugary donuts to me. Not much different than Honey Dew or DD.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I went to Donut Heaven the other day. It was like a carnival! 2 Medford cops on detail, an ambulance standing by, a huge tent with all kinds of Krispy Kreme apparel and traffic cones diverting the 1/4 mile long drive-thru line.

After the 35 minute wait, all I can say is this -

There is a God & he goes by the Name Krispy Kreme!! =D>
Mmmmmmm..... Dooonnnnnuuuuutttttssss........

·
MassCops Founder
6,403 Posts
I'm with you Hunter..... I'll wait till they make their way to SE Mass.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I was looking for excuse to get out of the house the other night since it was disgustingly hot and stuffy, so as I was cruising around in my Jeep with the A/C on frigid, I decided to check it out. Being there is cool, watching the oozy goo dribble on the hot donuts is neat.

Gil, it's worth the trip. I am not a huge donut fan, but these suckers were good! They give you a hot free sample while you wait in line, too (yes there was a line at 0030 when I was there!), and I took a dozen home for my family.

Of course, on the way home I pick up my department on the scanner battling a good structure fire, so I stopped back in and donated my goodies (and a few hours' time helping out) to the guys in the station. Of course, the next night, they sent me back down to Meffa for another dozen!

-Mike

·
Zombie Hunter
4,815 Posts
:? I don't see what all the fuss is about, I used to live out in the Western US and I've tried Krispy Kreme; they suck! DUNKIN DONUTS FOR EVA!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.