Flashlights & Holsters | MassCops

Flashlights & Holsters

Discussion in 'Equipment' started by radiocop102, Mar 16, 2009.

1. radiocop102

radiocop102 New Member

I am going on to a Western Ma. dept as an auxiliary which means no clothing allowance, so I'm trying to save money where I can. Does anyone have a flashlight to sell or a Level 3 holster for a Glock 40 caliber?

2. Goose

Goose The list is long but distinguished. Staff Member

Philly was selling some Uncle Mikes Glock holsters...but I think they were more of a level 2 than a level 3 holster...

I would check eBay...Glock stuff is fairly easy to come by. The sad part is - I refuse to own a Glock unless I'm forced to by a department, so I'm not in need of any the abundant Glock gear out there. ;-)

3. JohnB

JohnB Subscribing Member

Depending on what you need we have Xenon and LED lights from $30 all the way up. I also have a few floor models that I could give you a good price on that are slightly less than perfect.

Feel free to call me if you have any questions
    508-308-9229
    Thanks
    John

4. radiocop102

radiocop102 New Member

Do you have a website, or some way to see them?

5. Dan Stark

Dan Stark Tears of a Clown

Bump for any ideas.
    I have this: http://www.remoraholsterstore.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=1MHLG that I would like to carry one magazine, and a small flashlight.

I already talked to John @ Liotec, but just looking for any other ideas. $25-40 is my range. I just want tailcap activation, and not too big. Other than that, I'm not picky.

EDIT: Disregard. Picked up a Fenix E11 for $25 shipped. Fits the bill perfectly.

6. CJIS

CJIS MassCops Member

Does it need to be rechargeable?

7. Dan Stark

Dan Stark Tears of a Clown

The OP was 3 years ago. I just decided not to create a new thread.

8. Jeepy

Jeepy Guest

Is John of Liotec even around here anymore? I bought a piece of junk from him for about $150 and sent it in for work but never heard back. Kind of a bummer. It happened at a time when I was way too busy to pursue it in Small Claims Court or anything.

Just wondering if anyone's heard or seen him. Thanks

9. Jeepy

Jeepy Guest

Well, his contact info is:

Email: [email protected]<[email protected]>;

Corporate Number is: Identification Number: 260477687

Name: John Buckley

Address: 11 ASPEN WAY, SHREWSBURY, MA 01545 USA

Formerly of: 62 Greenleaf Circle, Framingham, MA 01701

Wouldn't it be great if he stood by his products? Or was he just here to scam us all?