Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Subscribing Member
885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Funny, just like you can go to the store and buy every other flag to hang (illegally) from your mirror and not find ol' glory, a member can not choose that as their flag in the profile!!!!

My username says it all.... WHY?

·
MassCops Founder
6,403 Posts
Because you did not pay attention to detail..... :roll:

The flag is listed as Usa

·
Subscribing Member
885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Southside";p="51310 said:
Curious,

Why do you need to whine about everything? :cry: Grow a set and friggin relax.
You need to STFU.

I didnt notice the flag, no big deal, (thanks for the heads-up)

So I "whine" about it? I "Whine about everything"? What else...

Sorry, I find patriotism (sp) a pretty important part of beaing an American... then agian, you're probably flying the Dominican flag from your mirror and find the national anthum a nusiance before sporting events....

·
Registered
968 Posts
:L: The Dominican Flag? Out of all the flags you could accuse me of hanging... :idea: BTW take notice of SpelChek and use it....Even if your comebacks suck, you can still sound a little more intelligent spelling them correctly.

·
Thread Killa
6,056 Posts
spul chek sims too be brokin

Southside";p="51329 said:
:L: The Dominican Flag? Out of all the flags you could accuse me of hanging... :idea: BTW take notice of SpelChek and use it....Even if your comebacks suck, you can still sound a little more intelligent spelling them correctly.

·
MassCops Founder
6,403 Posts
We're sorry but the server is temporarily overloaded. Please wait about 30 seconds and try again.

Be assured that we make every effort to avoid such occurrences and the development team has just been warned of this problem and will work to ensure that it will happen as rarely as possible.

·
MassCops Founder
6,403 Posts
I added some flags, there are 2 from each service as well as state flags and of course a HOOTERS flag was added in for good measure.

Just working on the format so they are side by each not on top of one another.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts