Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Alien Member
17,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Five women who wanted to pick their own husbands buried alive in mass honour killing

Five women were buried alive by their tribe in a mass honour killing prompted by their wish to choose their own husbands.

The victims, who included three teenagers, were abducted at gunpoint, beaten and shot before being thrown into a ditch.
They were still breathing as their bodies were covered with rocks and mud, according media reports and human rights activists.

more... http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/wor...usbands-buried-alive-mass-honour-killing.html

·
Banned
3,292 Posts
Re: Five women who wanted to pick their own husbands buried alive in mass honour kill

Islam sure does bring out the best in it's followers. Funny how their excuse is always it's their tradition and yet they embrace plenty of 21st century technology.

·
Alien Member
17,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Five women who wanted to pick their own husbands buried alive in mass honour kill

its nice to be back:p

·
Alien Member
17,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

thank u Harry :kiss:
I had withdrawl symptoms not being able to get online often were i was
its good to be back home!

·
Administrator
8,417 Posts

Welcome back doll. I was :broken: while you were gone..

·
Alien Member
17,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Thank u Koz and awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts