Retired Fed, Active Special
8,693 Posts
Framingham State= 8)

Fitchburg State= :?

Union affiliation issues WHOA!!!!!!!!

·
Subscribing Member
2,201 Posts
I interviewd there a few years ago. The first oral board was good, I could tell the sgts/officers were squared away. Then I had a second oral with the chief some lady from student life, human resources and some other office. What a nightmare, the chief was a joke and came short of insulting me in the interview. This question is for anyone who works there, whas it like working for him, from the interview it appeared that it would be very fustrating to work for him.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Yes, the chief is gone. I would recommend to anyone thinking about it, to apply. It is a good dept. to work for in a lot of important aspects.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No one else can apply because I did...LOL. :NO:

I will definately give you my spot at my dept when I get hired...LOL!!!!
[-o< :lol:

·
Chapter 90 Enforcer
3,299 Posts
I interviewed with them last year, seemed pretty squared away.

Although I still think my interview was unfair -- How can they have a gorgeous blonde Officer, smiling at me, sit next to me and expect me to give solid answers? We all know where my mind was. :wink:

·
Registered
267 Posts
RPD931";p="58131 said:
I interviewed with them last year, seemed pretty squared away.

Although I still think my interview was unfair -- How can they have a gorgeous blonde Officer, smiling at me, sit next to me and expect me to give solid answers? We all know where my mind was. :wink:
It may have been a test to see how you would react/behave to the college co-ed bunnies that never seem to wear much clothing. :hump:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.