Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
21 - 40 of 47 Posts
How did I not get a call back for this gay job, I have 5 years active Coast Guard Maritime Law Enforcement experience, a trip to the sand box, an AA in Criminal Justice 7 classes away from my BA and for the past year I have been a Police Officer for the Dept. of VA. GS-7 (grant it the VA is gay too but) figured I would get a call. (I could wow them with my vast knowledge of weaponry too, or my ability to apply hand cuffs)

How did I not get a call back for this gay job, I have 5 years active Coast Guard Maritime Law Enforcement experience, a trip to the sand box, an AA in Criminal Justice 7 classes away from my BA and for the past year I have been a Police Officer for the Dept. of VA. GS-7 (grant it the VA is gay too but) figured I would get a call. (I could wow them with my vast knowledge of weaponry too, or my ability to apply hand cuffs)
If it's "gay", then you shouldn't want to work there, correct? Look at it as they did you a favor by not wasting your talents on a gay job.

Oh, and with all the information you so graciously supplied above, it won't be hard for them to figure out who you are, so I'd scratch this one off your list. :rolleyes:

Yeah! I think you should call them right now and tell them exactly what you wrote in this comment! They will have to give you the job!!!!

](*,)

The best part is that there are several FSC officers on this board... I'm sure they will see this. LOL

While I don't agree with what RigRig22 posted, im sure he was just venting as we all know how frustrating not getting a call back can be. RigRig22 for future reference find a better way to vent, you don't want to get yourself blacklisted when they figure out who you are. Remember Chiefs talk.

Maybe they talked to some of your gay supervisors from the VA and didn't like what they heard. Being a good candidate on paper isn't always enough.

Okay I guess my sarcasm didn't come through enough I don't think either job is really "Gay" I was just venting.. It would have saved me many miles on a commute everyday to and from work and I felt like I might have been competitive for that job. Sorry if I have offended anyone. It is probably OBAMAS fault anyways.

Yes... FSC is armed, glock 22 and AR15s in the trunk.
Yes... they have Ch.90

and P.S. The Chief didnt make a decision who to hire yet - but Ill be sure to pass along the Coast Guards sentiments! Jackass!

Dont feel bad I was called for a RI job for my town and I learned through the local new paper I wasn't selected, they didn't have the decency to give me a FU letter...:confused:
Chris...

I don't know what to say dude, I'm sure Killer Kowalski was in your corner. Too bad you'll never be able to prove it though
:uc:

Rigrig22, I wouldn't sweat it. I would say rather stay with the VA than FSC CP. First off, that school is in a rough neighborhood. Trust me, the Latin Kings on Myrtle Ave adjacent to the school, will be telling you to beat it. Unfortunately, the FPD is experiencing a tough time right now and would not be able to back you up in ample time anyhow. It' just not worth it with a salary like that. We have gone into Fitchburg to assist FPD on many occassions and it is a very busy community.
Take the DOC test. Very good money and you will still get SSPO authority. I know a lot of guys who have started there.
Good luck!

Rigrig22, First off, that school is in a rough neighborhood. !
That's like telling a Doctor to stay away from a hospital because of all the sick people. If your afraid of crime, don't be a cop.

Trust me, the Latin Kings on Myrtle Ave adjacent to the school, will be telling you to beat it. Unfortunately, the FPD is experiencing a tough time right now and would not be able to back you up in ample time anyhow. !
Trust me, if the FSCPD were doing battle with the Latin Kings, FPD would get there. Cops are funny that way. ![/quote]

Take the DOC test. Very good money and you will still get SSPO authority. I know a lot of guys who have started there.
Good luck!
I respect those who work for the DOC but it's entirely different career. SSPO or not.

Chris...

I don't know what to say dude, I'm sure Killer Kowalski was in your corner. Too bad you'll never be able to prove it though
:uc:
Ya I'm sure he was, just like when he tried to find fault with me when I arrested a black student with trespassing, burglarous tools, and resisting arrest.... Killer Carl reviewed the cctv in hopes I did something wrong..."It places the lotion on the skin or else it gets the hose again"...:cool:

21 - 40 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.