1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Super Moderator
6,703 Posts
It's really encouraging to see the rank and file Troopers taking a stand in solidarity with each other against unconstitutional and tyrannical questionable government politically motivated mandates. It really gives ordinary citizens hope that these men and women will protect us with the same outspoken vigor .
I think it's time to reread Ordinary Men again.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

·
Registered
630 Posts
It just makes no sense whatsoever to fire someone over this. So they’ll fire people over not being vaccinated but it’s ok to have interactions with non vaccinated people? And so far 1 trooper??? That will make a huge dent in the pandemic….well done :rolleyes:

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It just makes no sense whatsoever to fire someone over this. So they’ll fire people over not being vaccinated but it’s ok to have interactions with non vaccinated people? And so far 1 trooper??? That will make a huge dent in the pandemic….well done :rolleyes:
Yeah it’s bizarre. I know there was a few who quit before being fired, but still, just weird optics. If the State is going to do it then just do it or don’t do it at all. Don’t half ass it.

·
Always Watching
8,282 Posts
MSP lost far more than that Trooper but after the way he was treated, I hope he gets a bigger payday than every "payday" settlement combined.
Aside from those who transferred or resigned, many of our children will never sign up for the job and they were raised in the culture. Candidates will just find other employment.
It's a damn shame.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts