Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Subscribing Member
2,273 Posts
fscpd907 said:
SAN FRANCISO-City firefighters often drink at the firehouse during "cocktail hours" :shock: tolerated by their bosses, said one firefighter whoses claims have spawned investigations by the San Franciso Fire Department and the city.
Though the department has a zero-tolerance policy for drinking on duty, firefighter Kristen Odlaugh 39, said alcohol use was "prevalent" - and that it made life hard for anyone who refused to join in.
"Driving a big red truck around with sirens while drinking, I don't think anybody thinks that's a good idea," San Francisco Fire Department Chief Mario Trevino said Friday. :shock:

-ASSOCIATED PRESS
Thats the only statement the Fire Chief could say? wow!!!! If this was the police department officers would loose their jobs or at least suspensions would be issued. Amazing :shock: :shock: :BM: :BM: Oh Ya Kristen Odlaugh uses the LA riot excuse that has become so widely used in California. I was caught up in the emotion of the situation I am not responsible for me own actions. LOL and they call us liberals here in Massachusetts? Hummm

· Subscribing Member
2,273 Posts
Well ok Leaddog tell me the facts?? I would like to hear them! First and foremost I did not start this topic. I am only commenting on what I read on fscp's topic. So if you want someone to research the facts you better talk to fscp (the author)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.