Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Badge101432
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a MASSCOPS greenhorn here wondering if anyone had any inside scoop on firearms instructor courses? I see nothing on the radar for Mass Training Council on my end..Sigarms and Smith want alloooooooot of dough...Im even looking and NRA stuff. Ideas???

·
Badge101432
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
O yeah...just checked. Sig has a great course but its almost a grand. Smith is 1700...I am looking at a GOAL course for starters that is in Northborough in November if I am not too late. Ive tried putting in at work...but Im just not the Chiefs pet...

·
Badge101432
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Damn you guys are like psychic...I just joined Northeastshooters last night...friend of mine from the Army turned me onto it. Im gonna try and jump on that GOAL course for starters if it is not too late. I need a job that lets me shoot guns, fly around in Helicopters and stay in cushy hotels...any ideas?

·
Registered
243 Posts
the mptc classes will be posted soon. the dates are being finalized and are listed as tba on the mptc website. the money issue held up the scheduling for a bit.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.