Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Subscribing Member
633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally Home

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://mysite.verizon.net/vzeopzls/

Well its been a long haul folks. Colin is finally home (July 2005)
Thanks to everyone for your love and support.
Please take a minute to take a look at the most recent pictures on
Emily and Colin MacKay Page 3
Current Weights (July 25, 2005)
Emily 9.14 LBS
Colin 9 LBS

Fer the lazy people :)
http://mysite.verizon.net/vzeopzls/id12.html

Cliffs ::

Emily Marie MacKay - Born March 24, 2005 7:56 PM - Weight 2.5 Lbs
Colin William MacKay - Born March 24, 2005 7:57 PM - Weight
2.3 Lbs
Born @ Morton Hospital, Taunton, MA
Transported to New England Medical Center, Boston, MA
Then off to South Shore Hospital, Weymouth, MA
Now they are Home - July 2005

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Congratulations GMack! I am so happy for your and your family! The kids look great....big brown eyes, adorable....by the way - you look exactly like my brother-in-law! Funny :)

Again, Congrats! :coffee: (drink up, you're gonna need it!)

·
Chapter 90 Enforcer
3,299 Posts
Looking like kate's brother in-law might be a jinx... anyway, congrats on the kids!! Hope all is well!

·
Subscribing Member
1,316 Posts
yeah congrats, thats great, thats about how long i was in the hospital for after i was born preemie. (lb Z). they are two little miracles. truly they are. i don't remember it but apparently i made national news. i do remember that the 700 club prayed for me everyday until i came home.

what ever you do don't let them forget that: "THEY ARE MIRACLES AND BLESSINGS"!!! GOD HAS A PLAN FOR THOSE YOU TRIUMPH AGAINST ALL THE ODDS!!!

but know comes the fun part. triple shots of espresso, the great ones. lots of coffee! get used to this:

·
Registered
17,747 Posts
Awesome!! The kids look great, hope all continues to go well. Best wishes to you and your family.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
EOD1";p="69893 said:
yeah congrats, thats great, thats about how long i was in the hospital for after i was born preemie. (lb Z). they are two little miracles. truly they are. i don't remember it but apparently i made national news. i do remember that the 700 club prayed for me everyday until i came home.

what ever you do don't let them forget that: "THEY ARE MIRACLES AND BLESSINGS"!!! GOD HAS A PLAN FOR THOSE YOU TRIUMPH AGAINST ALL THE ODDS!!!

but know comes the fun part. triple shots of espresso, the great ones. lots of coffee! get used to this:
Oh look how cute Jake's little babies (ok they're toddlers now) are too! Babies are so cute when they're not your own!

·
Subscribing Member
1,316 Posts
kttref";p="69932 said:
EOD1";p="69893 said:

Oh look how cute Jake's little babies (ok they're toddlers now) are too! Babies are so cute when they're not your own!
yeah you ain't kidding kate!

the top one (charlese) was the only way she would sleep for 2 weeks cause she had reflux. i vaguely remember individual days.

In the 2nd pic taken this past x-mas my the little angel on the left is hayley, one word of advise that bro is watch the fever. a few months back(april 17th) she had a febral seizure, god that was so damn scary and heart wrenching. i was calm and collective during it, remebered my ABC's and First aid and CPR and all that crap, gave her vitals the the emt's hell i even helped the Uxbridge officer back the ambulance out. asked if they paged 2181. but when it came time to call the rest of the family for help i could complete the sentence "hayley had a seizure" w/o crying, & i still can't. i've lost a few close friends over the last 10 years and more recently w/ this pesky war on terrrorism, i've seen more than my fair share of kids get there limbs blown off in bosnia, kosovo and afganistan but NOTHING HAS EVER EFFECTED ME THE WAY THAT HAS! for gods sake watch the temp. cause hayley came up on us fast.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.