Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I guess making millions of dollars to play a sport that kids play wasn’t enough for these idiots. They go from rooms at the Four Seasons on away games to 6x8 at a Federal Penitentiary.. brilliant.

·
Get off my lawn!
3,793 Posts
Giving the global pandemic and the fact that police departments are understaffed, overworked and generally miserable, is insurance fraud something we should be dedicating our investigation resourceses on? Right now anyway?

·
Registered
331 Posts
Giving the global pandemic and the fact that police departments are understaffed, overworked and generally miserable, is insurance fraud something we should be dedicating our investigation resourceses on? Right now anyway?
It was prosecuted by the enforcement arm of the Democrat Party (also known as the FBI), not cops.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It was the Feds, they aren’t hurting anywhere near as much as local and state departments are.

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
The NBA is still relevant?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: RodneyFarva

·
I think, therefore I'll never be promoted.
18,539 Posts
It's the WNBA you have to worry about.

Reactions: RodneyFarva

·
Get off my lawn!
3,793 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts