FEDS & Chapter 90 | Page 3 | MassCops

FEDS & Chapter 90

Discussion in 'Federal Agencies' started by Dragnet, Sep 24, 2007.

1. Macop

Macop Subscribing Member

Naw, that would make too much sence.

2. Delta784

Delta784 Guest

So what do you do with an OUI?

3. mpd61

mpd61 Retired Fed, Active Special

He probably P.C.'s em cuz he knows that the courts will let em go!

4. Delta784

Delta784 Guest

Very reasonable course of action, but I don't believe there is a federal PC statute.

5. SinePari

SinePari Needs more complaints

"Operator-requested tow"

6. RumRunner

RumRunner MassCops Member

So now that we all know you work at "Natick" since Devens issues real citations and takes people to court what do you do with your domestics.
    Don't answer we all know Natick PD takes your calls unless you care to LIE again.

I've taken some time to read your other posts here on masscops MR. FOP Lodge President that didn't know where his own agencies tickets were being processed for over a year. How lucky they are to have you leading them.
    OH WAIT DOD NATICK HAS NEVER ISSUED 1805's you are such a liar. A mistake my ass. You think I have no idea about this "crap" I have more of a clue than you. So just keep posting your crap in this public fourm and I'll keep calling you on it

So DOD-LIAR you do not use the State Police ever? Wait, wait, wait smells like another lie... Yup it is.. Who do you call when you need a drug dog. Do you know anything? Just call the State Police and ask them yourself. They have given support to Natick several times. You are the dumbest ass I've seen in a while.

You should change your name to DOD GATE 9 "punk".

To all other DOD PD guys thanks for the job you do. Don't let guys like this "ass" give you a bad name. I don't think any of us care what you do your job is just as important as any of ours no need to lie about it.
    I'm not a DOD PD basher this guy just makes me sick:uc:

7. 94c

94c Subscribing Member

I even respect the job my garbage man does until he professes to be an environmental engineer.

8. Pinkos307

Pinkos307 MassCops Member

That is correct

9. SinePari

SinePari Needs more complaints

Maybe they call Middlesex Sheriffs with their heliokopterz and speedy-boats :-D

mpd61 likes this.
  10. Macop

Macop Subscribing Member

wow, you guys are so manly with your banter, lol.

11. csauce777

csauce777 Supporting Member

I hear garbage men make pretty good coin :D

12. FedCop

FedCop MassCops Member

The Fort Devens (formerly Devens RFTA) Police Department prosecutes all offenses and traffic tickets at the Worcester U.S. District Court. Hanscom AFB stopped having trials this past June.

13. Inspector71

Inspector71 Duke of Campus Police

Didn't we allready establish that fact earlier? So what kind of "offenses" are prosecuted @ USDC Worcester?
    :confused:

14. FedCop

FedCop MassCops Member

All offenses are "tried" at the U.S. District Court, Worcester. Simple traffic offenses and major crimes, which can consist of serious assaults, major fraud cases, and any of the index crimes are handled in Worcester, working in conjunction with the U.S. Attorney's Office. I do not want to divulge the intricate details of the process of prosecuting, for fear of boring you guys to death. Just remember that the federal government operates differently than state/ municipal L.E. After all, combatting crime is still mostly considered a state function.

15. mpd61

mpd61 Retired Fed, Active Special

Awesome answer! Way to go fedcop
    ;)

16. RumRunner

RumRunner MassCops Member

Thanks Fedcop for the great response and for keeping it short...Mike Sullivan is a great resource for answering federal questions like this. Although
    a US Attorney is a very personable guy.

I've done my fair share of trips to the Donohue Building. FEDCOP is right, its a bit of a proccess especially since the Boston office controls what goes on in the western offices.

What was the original topic of this thread again...:confused: (J/K)