Federal Reserve Bank of Boston Enforcement Officer | Page 3 | MassCops

Federal Reserve Bank of Boston Enforcement Officer

Discussion in 'Federal Employment' started by a76589, Mar 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. davejoyce2000

davejoyce2000 MassCops Member

NOT either one of two things. Only one thing and that is I did not get the job because its political.

2. niteowl1970

niteowl1970 Moderator Staff Member

In the morning you should call Jim and Margery and tell them about these hacks ! Or better yet send an e-mail to O'Ryan Johnson over at the Globe.

3. 263FPD

263FPD Well-Known Member

OK you win!!!

It's all about who you know. Since you don't know anyone, then don't bother to apply for any of this type of work. World needs lenty of bartenders.

4. 5-0

5-0 Guest

I got a call on s ONE YEAR old resume, got hired, and got academy..... two weeks? Pffft. Amature.

5. canhockjmg

canhockjmg MassCops Member

dave, can you post your resume on here?

6. 263FPD

263FPD Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

7. sdb29

sdb29 MassCops Member

Two weeks in the life of a government agency of any kind is too short a period of time to notice. My place took five years once to decide to change the color of the cruisers from brown to white.

8. csauce777

csauce777 Supporting Member

Not cuz of the DSL's?

9. Foxy85

Foxy85 MassCops Member

Hey there cry baby - I've applied to this job three times counting this posting. I never once got called for an interview or even a thanks but no thanks letter. Do I feel I am qualified for, you bet your ass. Am I sour that I didn't get the job....Nope....Why? 'Cause thats effing life!

Why don't you go apply to McDonalds. I just read an article in the paper that they are pushing to "beef" up their staff. <Pun intended> Though I believe even McDonalds will make you wait about 2 weeks or more before getting "on the job" - perhaps they are political too?

Guess what buddy. Police work is not in everyone's cards. If it didn't happen for me, food still needs to be put on the table, I'd be out getting my CDL and driving truck. Grow a pair and get over yourself. No one cares what you think!

P.S. I just got called for an interview - How do you like dem' apples?

10. HuskyH-2

HuskyH-2 G-Rap made me do it!

bahahahahahhahaha

11. niteowl1970

Damnnnn... I didn't know you were connected.

12. Joe1231913

Joe1231913 MassCops Member

Good luck on your interview Foxy.

13. canhockjmg

His dad must be a Senator.

14. Foxy85

Foxy85 MassCops Member

I was hoping you wouldn't find out, but yes...my father is a Senator. Who wouldn't want him to use his powers though?

[​IMG]

15. davejoyce2000

davejoyce2000 MassCops Member

Hey your horse. I'm not a cry baby. Go tell your children to apply to McDonalds because they are not politcal than this job. I make my own decisions. Don't being telling me what to apply and not apply for? I'm not your buddy and I don't care what you think! I'm sure you'll fail the interview because I hate your rotten apples.

16. HuskyH-2

HuskyH-2 G-Rap made me do it!

[​IMG]

17. EMTFORHIRE

EMTFORHIRE MassCops Member

I hope it went/goes well good luck foxy!

18. niteowl1970

[​IMG]

Instead of blaming others for your failures try reviewing your resume or work on your interview skills. If your conduct on this website is anything like the way you conduct yourself around potential employers I bet they can't wait for you to leave the room.

19. 5-0

5-0 Guest

[​IMG]

20. Pvt. Cowboy

Pvt. Cowboy Lemme take a selfie Staff Member

21. csauce777

csauce777 Supporting Member

What? You SHOULD be applying for ESL classes. Retahd.

22. canhockjmg

Davejoyce, we're still waiting for you to post your resume on here.

I'm sure we could offer you some advice:poop:.

Also, I wouldn't rule out McD's yet dave... check out the benies..
    Benefits :: McDonalds.com
    Notable: FREE uniforms

23. Kilvinsky

Kilvinsky I think, therefore I'll never be promoted.

I'm new to this particular thread. I just read it starting at page 3. Interesting stuff.

davejoyce2000, you are absolutely correct. If you don't know someone at the Fed, you'll never get a job there. Now, I wish you had contacted me. I KNOW someone at the FED! I'm good buddies with Ben Franklin. I just talked to him after reading all of your posts and he assured me that he'd get together with Andy, Abe and Ulysses (or as they call him, BEARDY) and they told me they would talk to the top dog at the FRB Police. They've been drinking buddies for a few years now and he's in tight with them.

The only other thing, if you've been convicted of any felonies, no problem, George says he can 'fix' that for a few 'favors'. He said he can't go into what those favors are unless you're talking face to face, so, grab your wallet and ask him. He's pretty savvy when it comes to getting jobs. The only way he got that President's gig was he knew John Adams. That's how the Federal Government works, brother, you hit the nail on the head.

Now, the question I have for you is, who hit YOU on the head? ARE YOU FOR REAL?

I've had sympathy for plenty of people and even sided with a few who seemed a bit out there, but after reading the dreck YOU'VE posted, I'm in shock you actually BELIEVE all that.

Sheesh.

24. 263FPD

263FPD Well-Known Member

Here are some weird things that I noticed about Dave;

He is talking about hay. Horses love hay.
    He hates Foxy's rotten apples. Horses love fresh apples.
    He mentioned a while back that he is a minority on a Boston list. Horses were a small part of the BPD. There weren't too many of them.

I think Davey is a distant cousin of Mr. Ed. His distant illiterate cousin because we all know that Mr. Ed was one smart talking Horse.

Dave, listen, Boston police have long since got rid of the mounted division. If you took the test in hopes of being mounted someday by a cop, you should move to a City somewhere in Texas. But be warned, if you don't proof resenting application and correct all of your mistakes, those Texas cops will just shoot you and make yo in to soap.:redcarded:

25. a76589

a76589 MassCops Member

Wow.

I'm pretty sure this is the type of reaction they look for during the psych test. FAIL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.