Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Subscribing Member
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if any federal academies(such as the VA police academy)are accepted by the MCJTC as a F/T academy substitute?

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,658 Posts
That's a negative sir.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Originally posted by Mikey682:
Does anyone know if any federal academies(such as the VA police academy)are accepted by the MCJTC as a F/T academy substitute?
Unfortunitly none of the Federal Academies are accepted by MCJTC. I know this for a fact. And no, a combination of a Fed Academy and Reserve Academy doesn't count either. Sorry, I already tried that one!

·
8,658 Posts
Yes,
Take it from a former Federal Officer (DOE) and V.A. vegetable, the MCJTC Don't, won't, ain't, giving reciprocity for Federal academies.

in other words NO/Negative/uh-uh/Sorry/Fagetta-boudit!!!!!

·
Registered
145 Posts
Originally posted by d8771:
I thought they accepted Border Patrol Training? I know some states accept it.
As MPD61 said and I said before. Nope, not, denied, not gonna happen, already tried it, not gonna do it, won't happen, forget what you heard, it just ain't true, PERIOD! MCJTC does not and will not recognize ANY Federal academies.

·
8,658 Posts
Scooter said:
CAN ANYONE SHARE WITH ME ANY INFO ON FEDERAL ACADEMIES SUCK AS SECRET SERVICE????
Scooter!

What do you want to know? Most agencies go to FLETC in Georgia for 26 weeks (at Least for GS-1811 Crim Invest's) There are many other courses there. There is also a basic police course for GS-083's from like 8-13 weeks. Some agencies like the V.A. police have their own academies elsewhere. Any specific questions you need answered.....shoot!
:?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts