Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Subscribing Member
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My vote for Best Episode Ever:

The ONE LEGGED Florida sheriffs deputy succesfully chasing down and tackling a fleeing crack head! Awesome! :t: :punk:

·
Registered
115 Posts
Best Cops Episode:

Cops were chasing two drug dealers, caugh one but the other fleed. Second suspect was bitten on the forearm by a K-9, so the suspect picked the K-9 up and it was dangling from his forearm.

That suspect ended up getting his fair share of a beat down!

·
Out of the Loop
2,512 Posts
Favorite episode: The old drunk guy in a bar with no pants on. When they dragged him outside he screamed, "I've been captured by the GERMANS!"

·
Registered
157 Posts
Pinkos307 said:
Best Cops Episode:

Cops were chasing two drug dealers, caugh one but the other fleed. Second suspect was bitten on the forearm by a K-9, so the suspect picked the K-9 up and it was dangling from his forearm.

If that's the one I'm thinking of, it's an old episode, somewhere in Florida? Anyway, that's was the muscular karate dude right? Ya, he was doing pretty good till about six guys & one K-9 jumped in him, gotta give that dude credit where credit is due, he was one tough mother [email protected], he lost though, ha ha.

·
Subscribing Member
2,280 Posts
Pinkos307 said:
Best Cops Episode:

Yes this was the best. This was down in Florida the suspect was cooperative at first then ran off and an all out chase was called. The suspect was caught by a wooden fence where he kicked and threw the K9 around like he was a rag doll. Later he was brought to the hospital to get stitches and the police found out he was a hit man. This guy was jacked. If this is the one you are talking about Pinkos. this was absolutely by far the best. This episode was one of the originals in Broward County I beleive or maybe 2nd or 3rd season.

I also do like the Massachusetts one in Lynn where the Lynn cop shot the guy on the highway after he lunged at him with a knife. This episode was also featured on American Justice "Suicide By Cop"

·
Registered
115 Posts
Yeah that is the episode I was thinking of.....his bail ended up being a half million just from the drug charges, then the multiple A&B on PO and A&B on K-9. I think the bail was over a million

Second favorite episode....was the drunk in the bar in Atlanta (i think) yelling "We have all been captured by the German." "Ger..on..a..mo"

They need to do more episodes in MA. We shoot at least make it interesting like in Lynn on Route 1.

BHCCPD you go it right!!!!

G

·
Best episode in my opinion (Yeah, like it really matters HC) was the 2 female cops trying to grab the woman 209A suspect in a bar in Pittsburgh.

While they are grappeling with this shitbird over the pooltable, one cop whips out a sap and cracks this broad right across the jaw. It's done so quick, you hardly see it. Her jaw almost snaps off her face when replayed in slow motion.

Haven't seen that type of action from a female PO on COPS in quite some time. Nothing like the first few episodes in Broward County where the 2 Deputys were married and the camera crew spent half the time watching her primp in the mirror before she went to work. You have to have all the hairspray & make-up on just right to catch the criminals I guess. I wonder if that marriage ever worked out????

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MassachusettsCopRant/
Bring it on.

·
Subscribing Member
397 Posts
the funniest one I seen lately: Cops respond to a 911 hang up. On arrival encounter a "Baby Huey" type individual drunk off his azz. Cops get out of the car and suspect turns to them and says, " freeze police. youd get the right to remain silent..." After 5 minutes of the guy thinking he was a cop, the real oficers had to tackle Bubba to the ground. At this point he thought he was Superman!

Finally, they got the suspect to the jail where he was locked up. NOW he was in the jail cell stil acting like a cop. He was giving an imaginary criminal his rights then followed it up with a one man beat down. :roll:

Drunks can be so much fun.

G

·
Damn You Guys. Honest to god all of the ones you guys have mentioned are classics. I have got to agree with you all. Im watchin it right now on FX. Its a monday night cop marathon

·
Registered
157 Posts
cops

HousingCop said:
Nothing like the first few episodes in Broward County where the 2 Deputys were married and the camera crew spent half the time watching her primp in the mirror before she went to work. You have to have all the hairspray & make-up on just right to catch the criminals I guess. I wonder if that marriage ever worked out???
I'm guessing that was one of those statisical marriages that didn't.

·
Subscribing Member
1,167 Posts
Hmm, I was just watching the marathon on FX as well. I don't know if you saw the prostitution sting one, with the blonde detective. Hmm...she looked allright in the dark.
I think my favorite episode is the one with the part in Lynn, just because I drive by there all the time.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Love the MA ones Boston Detectives at the gas station is my favorite. Drug sting gone a little wrong. The Det. jumpimg in the window of the car and the suspect taking a good tuning.

·
Registered
601 Posts
FAV COPS

A couple of others...

The Armed Robbery Chase in Texas when a white van takes out like 15 cars T- Bones A Honda, and the suspect jumps out to take a pretty good beat down. The officer who chased him was like we'll he ruined a few peoples days but we caught him...Try that one in Mass..

Fat women falling on a knife when she was ready to attack an officer in washington.....

The bald guy threatening to break the handcuffs off after he had been sprayed...

The 80's one were the best..the Mulletts, the Beatdowns on TV, and the giant
revolvers flopping all over the place..Monday Night Marathon is too funny

If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."
DEEP THOUGHTS * by Jack Handy

·
Subscribing Member
2,280 Posts
HousingCop said:
Best episode in my opinion (Yeah, like it really matters HC) was the 2 female cops trying to grab the woman 209A suspect in a bar in Pittsburgh.

HC yes I remember that one. That one was so funny, one of the female cops back hands the female (so called victim) when she tried to get involved. The female cops were not the most graceful fighters but they never gave up. I think one of them drop their night stick or something while wrestling with the suspect.

Also from Pittsburg was a call to a funeral home where a suspect ran into to hide from police the officers and camera crew went through the funeral home searching for this guy. There were dead bodies, showed the morge, coffins etc... they finally found him hiding up stairs under a bed.

Another one of my favorites was in Philadelpia two officers were called to a barber shop I beleive it was and a huge black guy who weighed at least 300+ was upstairs was shooting at police when they arrived. The guy finally came running down stairs all PCPed and bare naked. It took 5/6 cop good size cops to wrestle him down for about five minutes of intense fighting. I think he may have even broke the handcuffs that were placed on him. They finally had to hog tie him.

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,657 Posts
Remember the one with the officer who was demonstrating handcuffing techniques and his nice stainless Smith revolver falls out and ends up under the suspect's belly during the wrestling match?
:oops:

Anything can happen. The Pittsburgh Girls had earlier worked details at the Penguins games, so they knew what they were doing!

I like the Washington State deputies episodes. Best mix without the showboating

·
Registered
137 Posts
Here is a good one.
A cop rolls up to a house fire. He goes to the front door and yells to the occupants to get out. After no response, he begins to smash every little pane of window in the big picture window at the front of the house. The little old lady comes to the door after being awoken to the sound of glass. Ends up being that the actual fire was one house over.

Another one I like took place in Cleveland OH. The cops roll up to a school where this is naked guy amped up on PCP spraying fire extinguishers and throwing them out the windows.

MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE
The one I like the best took place in Oregon, I think. It was about a domestic. The cops roll up to the motel like apartment building (looks like the ones on RT 99 in Malden). They meet the pleasantly plump wife with straggly and in need of a dye job hairdoo wearing pink tight pants and a red sweatshirt with little kittens made from puffy paint. She had summa' teeth, summa here....summa there. She reports that her husband decked her and left the scene. All the while, there are screaming little children running about the room.
They find the husband passed out in the front seat of his chevette. He is awoken to the tapping on the window by the cops, and the spotlight of the camera crew. After a few seconds of the deer in headlight effect, he comes to his senses and gets this sick look of rage. The cops begin their investigation by asking questions and his only reply was "reason?". he says "reason" over and over again, then he said " I did the right thing by leaving". He becomes sweaty and agitated when the cops directed him out of the car. Threatening the cops and whatnot. Then he says over and over "why are my rights bein' readin' can you tell me, huh? WHy my rights bein' readin'?" They end up spraying him and tossin him in the back of the cruiser.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.