1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
MassCops Angel
121,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Father accused of carving pentagram into son's back

Published December 13, 2012
FoxNews.com

• Dec. 12, 2012: Blood is smeared on the door frame at a home in Richland Hills, Texas, where Brent Troy Bartel is accused of using a box cutter to carve a pentagram in his six-year-old son's back. (AP/MyFoxAustin.com)
A Texas man marked 12-12-12 by carving a pentagram into the back of his 6-year-old son, telling police that he did it because "it's a holy day," authorities said.
Police tell MyFoxAustin.com that Richmond Hills resident Brent Troy Bartel called 911 just after midnight Wednesday and told a dispatcher he "shed some innocent blood." When asked to clarify, he reportedly said, "I inscribed a pentagram on my son."
Bartel, 39, faces charges of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon. He's jailed in lieu of $500,000 bond.
Officers in the Fort Worth suburb say they arrived and found that most of the child's back was covered with a large pentagram. Richland Hills police also recovered a box cutter they believe was the weapon used to cut the boy.
The child was taken to a hospital. His condition was not immediately released.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/12/13/father-accused-carving-pentagram-on-child-back/?test=latestnews#ixzz2ExZVYL96

·
Banned
2,093 Posts
I would place him in a room full of Evagelical Christian Gun Owners, arm them all with Large Steel Framed Pistols, but forget to give them ammo. Then lock the door. 20 men enter. 19 men leave.

Reactions: niteowl1970

·
5,985 Posts
His lawyer will probably try to say he was practicing freedom of religion. I think they should throw him into a pit with 4 hungry wolverines.

·
Mr Scribbles44.blogspot.com
2,963 Posts
When he gets his, the blood will most definitely not be innocent...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts