Family: Gary Coleman On Life Support, Unconscious | MassCops

Family: Gary Coleman On Life Support, Unconscious

Discussion in 'Entertainment & Literature' started by kwflatbed, May 28, 2010.

1. kwflatbed

kwflatbed MassCops Angel Staff Member

Former Child Star Suffered Seizure Earlier This Year; Family Says He's Suffering 'Serious Medical Problem'

Former child TV star Gary Coleman is on life support and unconscious after suffering an intracranial hemorrhage at his home, his family said Friday.

Coleman suffered the hemorrhage Wednesday at his Santaquin home, 55 miles south of Salt Lake City.

Utah Valley Regional Medical Center released the statement on behalf of Coleman's family.

It also says Coleman, 42, was conscious and lucid until midday Thursday, when his condition worsened and he slipped into unconsciousness. Coleman was then placed on life support.

'Different Strokes' Actor Gary Coleman Hospitalized In Utah - wbztv.com

2. Johnny Law

Johnny Law Nemo me impune lacessit Staff Member

He musta went insane in the membrane after that tirade in February. That guy has Napoleon syndrome for sure.

3. kwflatbed

kwflatbed MassCops Angel Staff Member

Former Child Star Gary Coleman Dead at 42

Published May 28, 2010
    | FOXNews.com

Former child TV star Gary Coleman died Friday after doctors took him off life support, Fox News confirms. The "Diff'rent Strokes" star had slipped into a coma and was placed on life support after suffering an intracranial hemorrhage at his home Wednesday. He was 42.

Coleman, was conscious and lucid until midday Thursday, when his condition worsened and he slipped into unconsciousness. Coleman was then placed on life support before doctors took him off.

Coleman has had continuing ill health from a kidney disease he suffered as a child. He had at least two kidney transplants and had ongoing dialysis.

FOXNews.com - Former Child Star Gary Coleman Dead at 42

4. Kilvinsky

Kilvinsky I think, therefore I'll never be promoted.

If you heard that 9-1-1 call put in by his wife, you understand SCUZBALLS. Ok, she had issues with blood. I can understand that, if you're about to vomit, you're no help to anyone, but she sounds so UNCARING on the phone and more concerned with herself I just have NO respect for that tramp.

Poor guy. Had the world by the short hairs (Pun intended) and then got old. He sadly simply became a punch line.

RIP Gary, you deserved better.