1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
MassCops Angel
121,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Herald News Staff
Posted Aug 24, 2008 @ 12:09 AM

FALL RIVER - Police have made the following arrests:

Rachel St. Marie, 19, 46 Hunter St., charged with disorderly conduct, disturbing the peace.

Troy Borden, 44, 62 Riverview Drive, Westport, charged with OUI-drugs, OUI-liquor, reckless operation of motor vehicle.

Christopher O. Sutton, 28, 1643 Rodman St., charged with assault and battery

Nicolas Lavoie, 26, Central Falls, R.I., charged with possession to distribute a Class B drug, possession to distribute a Class B drug in park or playground, conspiracy to violate drug laws.

Brenda I. Astacio, 25, Central Falls, R.I., charged with possession to distribute a Class B drug, possession to distribute a Class B drug in park or playground, conspiracy to violate drug laws.

Ryan J. Rheaume, 27, 95 Norwood St., charged with possession of a Class D drug, possession of a Class E drug.

William Jesse Walkden, 65, 295 N. Quarry St., charged with larceny over $250, improper use of credit card of over $250.

Joseph Smith, 55, New Bedford, charged with possession of large-capacity firearm, armed and masked robbery, conspiracy, possession or control in motor vehicle of large capacity feeding device, resisting arrest.

Sandra Smith, 43, 229 Palmer St., charged with accessory after the fact, conspiracy, receiving stolen property over $250.

http://www.heraldnews.com/police_and_fire/x81487239/POLICE-LOG-08-24-08

1 - 1 of 1 Posts