Fake cop makes traffic stop and calls State Trooper for backup | MassCops

Fake cop makes traffic stop and calls State Trooper for backup

Discussion in 'Police Impersonation News' started by Goose, Jul 3, 2010.

1. Goose

Goose The list is long but distinguished. Staff Member

To say this guy had lost touch with reality is an understatement...he pulled a car over and gets the unarmed female driver out of the car at gunpoint, gets her on the hood and later the trunk of the car and calls the state police for 'backup' while he keeps her there with a pitbull in one hand and a baton in the other...

On Camera: Fake Cop Traffic Stop - Video - KMGH Denver

It looks like he videotaped his own 'traffic stop' as well...

2. screamineagle

screamineagle Masscops Therapist

3/4 way thru the video it looks like he hands the pit bull off to a little girl. WTF is wrong with people?

3. MetrowestPD

MetrowestPD MassCops Member

Gotta love his last name is "Justice"

4. TPD Lt.

TPD Lt. MassCops Member

Howard Robertson at the end stated if its an unmarked car to keep going and call 911. Well thats not smart, because the 911 dispatcher is probably going to advise the caller to stop. So here you are as an officer trying to make a traffic stop, the person is not stoping and they are moving around in the car (looking for there phone). Five minutes later when they do stop, the officer isnt going to be very nice and he might just have you get out of the car, or walk up to your window with his gun drawn. So some good advice would be to stop right away, if its an unmarked unit and an officer out of uniform lock your doors open your window a crack and ask the officer to see some ID, or ask him to have a marked unit respond. And another thing I dont have 3 forms of Police ID, I have a badge and my department issued ID.

5. pahapoika

pahapoika Subscribing Member

and how did he think that whole thing was going to go down ?

hey buddy, great job !

want to go grab a coffee ?

good thing we got whack jobs like you pulling people over on the inter-state

6. phuzz01

phuzz01 Subscribing Member

That was awesome! I wish that I wasn't a real police officer so that I could do that too...

7. 263FPD

263FPD MassCops Angel

Who's dash cam is that? His? What a nut job.

8. pahapoika

Who's dash cam is that? His? What a nut job.

like the kids that vandalize the neighborhood and tape the whole thing. :tounge_smile:

9. HuskyH-2

HuskyH-2 G-Rap made me do it!

No hat, dismissed!

10. 263FPD

263FPD MassCops Angel

If these Fuckers were smart, we'd be out of business.

11. Goose

Goose The list is long but distinguished. Staff Member

It looks that way, since the filming looks like it started at the first contact.

12. trueblue

trueblue MassCops Member

I really thought I have read some F'd up stories on MC but this is up there with some of the best!

13. Headline should read "Idiot Woman Pulled Over by Nutjob, Lucky to be Alive".
    Shouldn't women be smarter than that by now? I know better, why didn't she??? That's a good way to meet a serial killer.:skull:

14. Colonel Kurtz

Colonel Kurtz MassCops Member

That was his li'l deputy!

15. SinePari

SinePari Needs more complaints

HAHAHA, better to have a trooper back up a whacker than the other way around!

16. IrishOfficer

IrishOfficer MassCops Member

Given his mental state, how did he obtain such an array of firearms?

17. EnforceOfficer

EnforceOfficer New Member

This guy is a nut case...

18. pahapoika

Given his mental state, how did he obtain such an array of firearms?

amazing isn't it ?

live in Boston or Cambridge and they don't give a f**k where you work you'll have to get a lawyer fight the city hall.

19. Kilvinsky

Kilvinsky I think, therefore I'll never be promoted.

I'm sorry but you are ALL missing the point. The woman made an ILLEGAL LANE CHANGE and a citizen was trying to bring her to JUSTICE, HIS JUSTICE. He had the lotion in the back seat with all the guns.

Here we have a citizen helping the police and all you can do is critisize. I'm asham.....

:yellowcarded: sorry, yeah, he's a freakin' nut job and should spend several years in therapy before his lenghthy jail sentence.

20. uspresident1

uspresident1 MassCops Member

"It puts the lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again."