Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
I think, therefore I'll never be promoted.
18,339 Posts
She is a security guard acting as if she knows the law. While you are correct K, she is incorrectly making assumptions. And since she's NOT A Police, she should STFU.
o_O

I don't give two shits if she's a security guard, a radical leftist student or a streetbum, she wasn't wrong and that's all I was pointing out. Are you folks for real? Shit. This is one of the reasons that so many of the original members just up and left. Silliness. Knock it off.

Reactions: mpd61 and j809

·
Banned
76 Posts
o_O

I don't give two shits if she's a security guard, a radical leftist student or a streetbum, she wasn't wrong and that's all I was pointing out. Are you folks for real? Shit. This is one of the reasons that so many of the original members just up and left. Silliness. Knock it off.
I was particularly wrong. Turns out discretion doesn't extend as far as I thought it did.

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
o_O

If you can't see where this poster clusterfuck is headed, I'm not too sure of your cop skills, sport.
Refer to her last post.

I'll take my apology anytime.

·
18,339 Posts
I've doubted my skills for years.

Sure, sorry.

·
18,339 Posts
CCCSD, I don't claim to be perfect and I often make mistakes. I read the 'surface' posts and didn't look deeper. This may have been one of those circumstances. I tip my hat to you, I was not totally right, just a small bit so. I apologize.

Friends?

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Well... this cut in to my pre-shift nap. 5 minutes I’ll never get back. How do I miss these gems!? Lmao.

As you were. I know this is aged a bit.

41 - 52 of 52 Posts