Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Subscribing Member
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know any state-certified physicians that can do a medical exam for an MPOC??? I got one on my own through my own physician but now HRD just told me its no good. Great, more money down the shitter.
I'm from Norwood, so any in that area would be good but now Im willing to travel to uzbekistan to get this F*cking thing over with, before Agawam runs without me :(
Any ideas please send me a PM...thanks!

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
What kind of exam...is the idiot dead, or what...give some background, please.

P.S.: I'd be willing to give a medical exam, but I doubt it'd be admissible (I'm not a doctor, I do not play one on TV: but I can take a thing apart...in the case of a biological unit, I can't tell you I'll be able to re-assemble it! :D ).

Posted Mon 27 Sep, 2004:

Have chainsaw, will travel...Paladin

·
MassCops Member
333 Posts
There is also an occupational health physician in Natick right at the intersection of Rte. 8 and Rte 27. I can't remember the name of the office, but they do the physicals for our town and academies/HRD.
Good luck!

·
Subscribing Member
502 Posts
Occupational Health in WIlmington. Thats where I went and it wasnt that expensive. I think it was like 200 bux

·
Subscribing Member
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks alot everybody, I got in with Dr. Davis, although I dont agree with the cost ($377) I gotta take what I can get. Funny thing is, I called every single surrounding town police department to see if they could recommend an authorized doctor, and all of them had no idea what that was. They said they just send thier recruits to thier own doctors. Norwood knew about Davis though, and set me up. Again thanks for all your help! :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.