Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I cant even believe this, I just came across this on Youtube ..so I did a little more research, this guy is sick and hes not just a nut he was a so called Dr and taught " Africana Studies " at North Carolina State University. Anyone ever heard of this guy....wheres the outrage over his racist views.

G

·
He made those outrageous statements in 2005. He stopped teaching at NC State in 2005. Coincidence? I think not.

He's a conspiracy nutjob whose conspiracy of choice happens to be the white race. He's no different than the people who wear aluminum foil beanies and rail about the government implanting engrams in their brains.

·
Premium Member
10,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I understand its from 05..I cant believe that Youtube would not pull this insanely racist video from the site. You can guarantee if it was a white person saying the reverse it would be long gone. Where is Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson protesting the video being played...

·
Premium Member
10,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Honestly these opinions are not uncommon, Black or White, Yellow or Brown these hate filled people need to go...I understand people are crazy in every color, my major issue is why this video has not been banned by Youtube..I went to the website for BET and started perusing the blogs...dozens and dozens of blogs just like that...If BET feels that kind of hate is acceptable then shame on them and everyone that supports them, because if that kind of stuff was on any other popular mainstream website their would be marches in the street to shut the site down..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts