Ex-Playmate: Hugh Hefner’s mansion a real dump | MassCops

Ex-Playmate: Hugh Hefner’s mansion a real dump

Discussion in 'Entertainment & Literature' started by cc3915, Dec 31, 2010.

1. cc3915

cc3915 MassCops Angel Staff Member

Hugh Hefner’s Playboy Mansion is a shabby dump with mismatched furniture, stained rugs and pets who leave surprises all over the floors.

And if that’s not bad enough, sex with the octogenarian swinger was like doing it with a “dead fish.”

So says ex-Playmate Izabella St. James, who skewers Hugh Hefner and his Playboy empire in her new autobiography, “Bunny Tales.” The ex-Playmate met Hef in a Hollywood club in 2002 and soon thereafter he invited her to move into the manse with the rest of his seven-woman harem.

Ex-Playmate: Hugh Hefner's mansion a real dump - BostonHerald.com

2. mpd61

mpd61 Retired Fed, Active Special

Ho-hum:sleep:

3. kwflatbed

kwflatbed MassCops Angel Staff Member

She sounds bitter.

4. LGriffin

LGriffin Always Watching

What did you think it was going to be like screwing a thousand year old guy and six of his closest temporary friends? Dope.

5. 263FPD

263FPD MassCops Angel

Can she tell us what it's like to be an overpaid prostitute? What's the matter sweetie, you mad that the old dirty bastard doesn't want that used up kitty anymore?

6. OCKS

OCKS Guest

That would be an interesting place to go in with the blue light and glasses. It must be like sodom and gamora, don't like back or you will be turned into a pillar of salt.

7. 263FPD

263FPD MassCops Angel

I think I'll pass on going in to that jizz palace. I doubt you will need the blue light. It's not what's covered with spoodge in there, it's what isn't.

8. justanotherparatrooper

justanotherparatrooper Pissin' in liberals cheerio's for 40 years :) Staff Member

Sounds as if it left a sour taste in her mouth:rolleyes: because she sure gave Hugh a toungue lashing :rolleyes: or maybe he was just a pain in her ass:rolleyes:....ok, I'll stop now:smug:

9. CJIS

CJIS MassCops Member

Maybe she should have have helped cleaned it better :yellowcarded:

10. 263FPD

263FPD MassCops Angel

Her job was to only clean pipes.:rolleyes:

11. Killjoy

Killjoy Zombie Hunter

And why is this a surprise?

She's just another bitter fame/money prostitute who's mad now that her 15 minutes of fame is up.

12. vttroopah

vttroopah dirtbaggumus maximus

*cough* whore *cough*:unsure:

13. sdb29

sdb29 MassCops Member

"White ones, black ones, yellow ones, red ones
    Necrophiliacs looking for dead ones"

14. 263FPD

263FPD MassCops Angel

I am so confused.

15. LA Copper

LA Copper Subscribing Member

I've never been inside but I've driven past it a million times when I take visiting Bostonians on a tour of the area. From the outside it looks like a pretty nice place. It kinda looks like Wayne Manor from the original Batman TV series. It's right off Sunset Blvd near the LA / Beverly Hills border.

I'd be very curious what the inside looks like. Just imagine some of the things that have gone on in there over the years!

16. Rock

Rock Undefined

If you could change lives with one person dead or alive who would it be?

I've always said I'd trade with Heff. What more do you want? Success, money and the pick of the litter for his whole life of the most beautiful women in the world. Hard to beat that.

17. HistoryHound

HistoryHound Supporting Member

Thanks, I'll never be able to listen to the Armor Hot Dogs jingle again.

What did this girl expect, bunnies have never seemed like the cleanest critters to me.

18. jettsixx

jettsixx Had enough

How would she know what it was like with a........nevermind.

19. LGriffin

LGriffin Always Watching

If that sand in her vagina doesn't get released, she could become a walking time bomb.

20. cc3915

cc3915 MassCops Angel Staff Member

Next time I'm in there, I'll do a 911 hang up, then you can check it out. :shades_smile:

21. sdb29

sdb29 MassCops Member

No it's a line from a song by Dr. Hook and the Medicine show "Freakers Ball"

I dont remember how to post a link to a page with the complete lyrics, or a video.

22. kwflatbed

kwflatbed MassCops Angel Staff Member

Dr. Hook - Freakin' at the Freaker's Ball

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uo9bKdIG_Yw"]YouTube - Dr. Hook - Freakin' at the Freaker's Ball[/nomedia]

23. Kilvinsky

Kilvinsky I think, therefore I'll never be promoted.

Hugh Heffner used to be one of the COOLEST guys in the world. I wish he'd just quietly retire from public life. He went from COOL to COLD and has become a caricature and a joke. It's kind of sad.

I agree with you all, she's a bitter whore and I only feel that way because of this idiotic book. Otherwise I’d say, “She had her fun, made a few bucks and was center of attention for awhile. Good for her.” But this kind of book, well BITTER WHORE!