Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Always Watching
8,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ST. PAUL, Minn. -
A former police officer who accuses other law-enforcement officials of accessing her driver's-license information has reached tentative settlements.
Anne Marie Rasmusson, who worked for Eden Prairie and St. Paul, is poised to get about $665,000 in settlements from St. Paul and other municipalities.
She claims more than 140 officers looked at her license data hundreds of times between 2005 and 2012. Rasmusson said that means officers who took interest in her after her divorce and dramatic weight loss often knew her address or what kind of car she drove.

I understand the violation but seriously?
If you don't look like a neolithic man in this profession, guys are going to sniff around but get over it. The irony is that this individual poses for photographs publicly wearing a string up her ass.
So, Ms. Rasmusson, you feel your privacy was has been violated because some cops looked you up and suddenly know your information? Bullshit. You smelled a payday and went out of your way to confirm it.
I wonder how much the former police officer received on past settlements.
Don't dig! She'll think you're after her...:rolleyes: Here are the photographs:

That standard "wiping the ass" competition pose cracks me up.

·
Premium Member
10,057 Posts
665 grand for looking at her info....good lord...TORT REFORM, Check and see how many times SHE looked up driver info without an official reason and I bet this case would be over.

G

·
Maybe it's me, but I couldn't care less if my co-workers know where I live or what kind of car I drive. If they have even a scintilla of observation skills, they already know what kind of car I drive.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts