Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Subscribing Member
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anybody had any information about the Everett aux Police. I have seen them on a couple times at city events. Any info would be helpful thank you.

·
Super Moderator
7,120 Posts
Philly said:
I grew up in Everett, I do know that they had Aux, not to sure if they still do.
I'm pretty sure they do, and I believe they wear white uniforms (well, for shirts, anyway).

One of their auxillary cops was working at the Riverfest down in the Gateway Center over the summer/fall (whenever it was)...and waved a car coming out of Target straight through the stop sign and right in front of my car when I had the right of way.

I had a few choice words for that auxillary cop, but I refrained from saying any of them.

·
Registered
665 Posts
frank said:
Philly said:
I grew up in Everett, I do know that they had Aux, not to sure if they still do.
I'm pretty sure they do, and I believe they wear white uniforms (well, for shirts, anyway).

One of their auxillary cops was working at the Riverfest down in the Gateway Center over the summer/fall (whenever it was)...and waved a car coming out of Target straight through the stop sign and right in front of my car when I had the right of way.

I had a few choice words for that auxillary cop, but I refrained from saying any of them.
That's how they check to see if your brakes are working, and if you are paying attention. :lol:

·
Registered
145 Posts
frank said:
Philly said:

Frank are you from Everett?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.