EPO's Guns in Court (Merged Threads) | Page 8 | MassCops

EPO's Guns in Court (Merged Threads)

Discussion in 'Hot Topics' started by Boats, Nov 16, 2007.

1. Foxy85

Foxy85 MassCops Member

Associate Court Officers, and yes the pay sucks, but as a young guy its good. After our contract goes through the position will start at roughly 30,000 and max out at about 41,000....Not bad for M-F, 9-5.....But then again the Court Officers will be maxed out at roughly 67,500 after this contract....:rolleyes:

2. topcop14

topcop14 Subscribing Member

So are you saying that the court officer that you called a cannon nut does not do his job? If you are a cop, what did you do before that? I used to spin wrenches. Does working a blue collar job make one a loser in your eyes?

3. mpd61

mpd61 Retired Fed, Active Special

Don't kid yourself, it's right around a dozen plus+ district courts that discriminate. Don't even think about walking into Natick District armed if you're an EPO, Campus, Postal, DoD, or MSPCA cop. The other end of the scale is Brockton District, all in blue welcome including the VA Vegetables!
    :D

4. Foxy85

Foxy85 MassCops Member

Its essentially all Worcester County Courts and a few other outlying courts....Natick and Framingham...

5. Tuna

Tuna Always entertained

Why just certain courts and not a blanket policy across the commonwealth? Why just certain Depts. and not all depts.?
    :confused:

6. Delta784

Delta784 Guest

The first justices of the district courts have wide latitude in the security plans for their courthouses, so two adjoining district courts could have polar opposite regulations.

7. Loyal

Loyal MassCops Member

$67,500 !!!!????? for a 2 week of training, M-F,9-5 job with all holidays off and no heavy lifting....? most seem like nice guys but ......

8. Foxy85

Foxy85 MassCops Member

Put your knee pads on and get in line.....err I mean study hard for the Court Officer exam...

9. Tuna

Tuna Always entertained

Pay attention: When you are asked into the Judges chambers for that special favor.:hump:
    See I was right:jestera: these guys admit it

10. New Hire

New Hire MassCops Member

I'm not admitting to anythng.

I scored very well on the test. :cool:

11. justanotherparatrooper

justanotherparatrooper Pissin' in liberals cheerio's for 40 years :) Staff Member

something on your chin....:rolleyes: jk

12. Delta784

Delta784 Guest

I hope you practiced safe testing.

13. Foxy85

Foxy85 MassCops Member

LoL!!!:L:

14. New Hire

New Hire MassCops Member

Absolutely!

15. dh18

dh18 MassCops Member

16. Tuna

Tuna Always entertained

Oh boy, this is gonna be fun

17. OldCop

OldCop MassCops Member

I wonder if they'll do a "Customer Satisfaction" survey with Flye when they catch him?

Even better, maybe the father of the teenage male delinquent who was "contacted" repeatedly on his MySpace account by a certain WHITE SHIRT of the "alternate lifestyle" persuasion who developed a relationship with him during his appearances in one of the western courts. Personally, I could care less what 2 or more consenting adults do with /to each other, but apparently now the punishment for pedophilia is a week of paid suspension and a paid day off on the day juvie is in session.

Cat's out of the bag on this one folks, and the papers are making phone calls and snooping around - stand by!

18. New Hire

New Hire MassCops Member

that can't be good...

:-s

19. Foxy85

Foxy85 MassCops Member

Anything West of East Brookfield is in another world....Trial Court Administration didn't even know Worcester was getting a new court house....

Each Court is its own kingdom, and no court cares about what happens in another court.....just the way it is in this state....

20. Tuna

Tuna Always entertained

Stay tuned to this thread. Big things happening soon.

21. Foxy85

Foxy85 MassCops Member

EPO's can no longer park their police trucks on court property any more....

22. Delta784

Delta784 Guest

Are you serious?

23. Foxy85

Foxy85 MassCops Member

LoL, no I just no how much EPO's hate the policy (and rightfully so), so I like busting on em'. I really couldn't imagion dealing with this frustration....And its quite interesting being on the "enforcing" end of this policy....

I hope it works out for the EPO's.

24. Delta784

Delta784 Guest

Prick. :p

The fact I had to ask pretty much sums up the foolishness of it all.

25. Tuna

Tuna Always entertained

You may want to lighten up with the "busting" there are 2 officers that are up for "suspension or termination" due o this idiotic nonsense.