Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased a Massachusetts Police Civil Service Preparation Manual on Ebay, the manual seems to cover everything in the orientation guide and comes with a practice test. It was well worth th $100.00. Or so I hope, my friend in New York used a preparation book simular to this and he scored a 99.2%. Way better then an Arco book which is way to generic. This is right on the money. :evil:

Edit by Gil
THIS IS A SCAM
This book is free provided by HRD. Thanks to Koz for the leg work in uncovering this asshole

Scammers info.....

[email protected]
pcp09715861pcs.clmntn01.nj.comcast.net

·
Registered
135 Posts
Theace05";p="52899 said:
I just purchased a Massachusetts Police Civil Service Preparation Manual on Ebay, the manual seems to cover everything in the orientation guide and comes with a practice test. It was well worth th $100.00. Or so I hope, my friend in New York used a preparation book simular to this and he scored a 99.2%. Way better then an Arco book which is way to generic. This is right on the money. :evil:
Good luck, I guess. Probably wouldnt have spent a 100 big ones on a prep book, myself.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
These jobs are so competitive $100.00 is reall a small price to pay, a study groupd would cost a whole lot more, this book really has some great advise I would never have known if not for reading

·
Administrator
8,417 Posts
Hey THEACE05, You Wouldn't Be Spamming Us Now Would You Jr.????
Seems Vexing That Your Masscops.com screen name
is also the same screen name of the eBay seller of the guide you allegedly bought...

[web:3ec8f28a6d]http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=268&item=6943210063&rd=1[/web:3ec8f28a6d]

All We're Asking For Is A Little Honesty in Our Relationship Sweetheart... :(

·
Founder of MassCops
6,401 Posts
Detective Lt. KozmoKramer

Nice pinch Koz!

·
Subscribing Member
2,201 Posts
The best preparation guide for the C/S exam is to do the rain dance to the civil circus gods the night before and pray for about 8hrs.

·
Registered
422 Posts
What a dick. But I must say, I have an ebay account and just sent 500,000 mail bombs to the email account he has setup on ebay. That was a warning, next one I will put some time into the revenge process. :lol:

Oh and my ebay account email is not 7mpoc :roll:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.