Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Apologies for not appearing on this site for quite some time, and giving you all the benefit of my English policing wisdom, which includes confronting an armed offender with a truncheon and CS gas, which easily out ways a pistol !
The reason for my absence are firstly because i have been siting my Sergeants exams, which involve alot of commitment, and home time for study, in fact it has taken over my life, or near as.
Our promotion exams are open for anyone who wishes to sit them, and consist of 150 questions, to be answered in 3 hours, sounds easy but the answers are far from straight forward. This is followed by a carousel of real play scenarios to test your management and policing skills on a practical level.
Enough you all say, what more can this man take ?
And secondly i have just been promoted to Detective Constable ( DC we call it ) which also involved an exam, a 6 week course, and an 3 month probation period, which im glad to say i passed !
So with all that time on my hands it is no wonder i have been able to contribute to this wonderful site.
For those that remember me , " HI " , for those that dont, i am an English Police Officer working at a Police Station in the town of Boston, Lincolnshire, England. I am 34 years old, with five years policing experience, and a background of 12 years as a Royal Marine prior to wearing the uniform of Law.
I look forward to taking part once again on this site, take care all !!!

·
MassCops Founder
6,403 Posts
Bobby welcome back!!

I was wondering what happened to you, thought you went on an extended holiday. Congratulations on your promotion to DC.

Nice to have ya back.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.