Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone on this board has taken the EMT-B test, how hard is it and what is involved in the test?

·
Subscribing Member
1,209 Posts
Northshore community college has a excellent EMT program so I am told. I will be takeing it this spring. I am told by everyone it teaches to the test.

·
Subscribing Member
885 Posts
Easy as cake....
Have you ever taken any tests at the Mass Fire Accademy?

They're the same format, you need to get a certin amount of points per practical station, and some things cant be skipped.
Remember, CMS in the begining and end, o2 always, and when in dout, amputate haha

·
Registered
372 Posts
Northeastern University has the best program around, in my opinion. The guy who runs it is also the Chief Examiner for OEMS, this is very helpful when it comes time for a state test, i.e. NEU holds their own state exam. The price is more than others are, but I think it's worth it. You can check it out on NEU's website. I'd put a link, but I'm too lazy.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Yeah, I hear that Northeastern EMT program is good. Starting it on the 3rd, 9 hrs of class/ week though gonna be rough. I'm looking forward to it. It was $995 or something which was only slightly more than BU.

·
Subscribing Member
530 Posts
AMR has a good program also. As well as Boston EMS they give the course twice a year. Boston EMS is better on the pocket also

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.