Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where I can get lights installed in my POV on the South Shore? I am hoping not to spend an arm and a leg.

·
Czar of Cyncism and Satire
2,070 Posts
Troll Alert...... Troll Alert...... Looks like Weymouth just appointed a new Constable. Whacker-ism is a mental disorder.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No I do not have a red blue light permit. Where do I get one? I need it because I was called into work for an emergency and because of traffic it took 1 1/2 hrs to get to work.

·
Czar of Cyncism and Satire
2,070 Posts
HA HA HA, strike a raw nerve, did I? I may be truly worthless in your eyes, but that's your opinion. Opinions are like @ssholes, everybody's got one, and your's seems to be bigger than most.

Just because you want a blue light to go with your Constable badge so you can roust the motoring public in the rest areas and beaches of Weymouth, don't make me into the bad guy for calling you out.

If you didn't know you needed a permit for a light in your POV, then you don't know s#it about any MGL's which means I find that you're a whacker in the 1st Degree and you are guilty as charged.

Your massive 4 postings give credence to my argument that you should be terminated from Masscops with extreme prejudice. Enjoy your stay.... while it lasts.

·
Super Moderator
5,852 Posts
:L: Ouch, that peepee slap could be heard all over the Commonwealth!

Somehow I think someone from PrivateOfficer.com is getting back at us!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Wow you sure can write Cojack unfortunately you don't have a clue about Jack. Unless you can provide an answer to the question maybe you shouldn't post on a thread. Obviously The Housing police are hiring the best money can bye. That's probably why the state is trying to get rid of them. Hope your new career as a flag man treats you well. In the mean time maybe someone can answer my original question better, i have a real neat light that i can change patterns with my foot and keep my hands free for you know, other things. (wink)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Oh yeah I was just reminiscing about all my fun times as a fluffer in Provincetown but Weymouth does not have any Beaches too bad I just have to stick to rest areas, check a map, kisses!

·
Super Moderator
5,852 Posts

·
Registered
17,747 Posts
Weymouth does not have any Beaches too bad I just have to stick to rest areas, check a map, kisses!
Weymouth does so have beaches. Two in fact.

The two Wessagusset beaches. One is off of Neck and River St. and the other is off of Wessagusset Rd. and Ocean Ave. Both are between Fore River and Hingham Bay. Anybody that has lived or worked in Weymouth would know this, as the annual fireworks are held there.

"Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time."

1 - 20 of 58 Posts